eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Paypal approaching limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/89668-paypal-approaching-limits.html)

hazzad 09-22-2015 03:11 PM

Paypal approaching limits

My stealth paypal is approaching the 1900 limit

Is it okay to just repeat the process of creating a new stealth paypal, and then using this one to receive payments from the same ebay account?

wired 09-23-2015 02:16 AM

Re: Paypal approaching limits

No of course not, have you read ANYTHING on this forum or in the book?

RosieTosie 09-23-2015 02:37 AM

Exactly as wired said, simply upload your stealth documents and get passed that limit, just as I did several days ago, I have reached the 2500EU limit and received a message when I logged in to upload the docs, I can do everything on the account except close it, so no reason not to upload those docs and just keep working while they assess them.

If you don't have those docs check out the marketplace on this forum where they can be provided, so absolutely no reason for you not to operate in a way that will ensure you keep going with your account, making or buying new accounts as well so you are never left with no Woking account.

hazzad 09-23-2015 03:03 PM

Sorry, I know all about creating stealth ebays but havn't had to exceed £1900 limits before.

My pp account is currently linked to a bank account. To lift limits do I need to supply documents AND also add a credit card? I assume a VCC is the best way to do this?

RosieTosie 09-23-2015 05:15 PM

You know all about how to create stealth ebay's but had no idea how you were going to proceed on from the £1900 limit if you managed to get through it? Have you read the stealth guide and or paid due diligence to this forum and the experiences of everyone else on here, if you had you would already know the answers to your questions!

Of course you need to supply ID docs to get through the EU limit, and you should have already attached a VCC to eBay to confirm your details.

Is this an eBay/paypal account you have created yourself?, if so how are you going to get your docs to upload anyway?

Shekibi 09-23-2015 08:20 PM

Not recomended, it will mean that all your accounts are strongly linked, there will be an obvious pattern aswell so paypal will just suspend all of your accounts when they find out what you're up to thus putting your eBay account at risk.

wokka 10-16-2015 06:59 AM

I'm struggling.... entered stealth details - then it says that it's going to do a credit check with an agency like equifax!!

I cancelled this and then there is no-where to upload the docs.

Help - what do I do now??

just_smile 10-16-2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wokka (Post 714057)
I'm struggling.... entered stealth details - then it says that it's going to do a credit check with an agency like equifax!!

I cancelled this and then there is no-where to upload the docs.

Help - what do I do now??

Do the credit check using your stealth details. It will fail (obviously)

Do this twice. It will fail both times.

Then it will let you add your documents.