eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Sorry — your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or sen (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/90281-sorry-your-last-action-could-not-completed-if-you-were-making-purchase-sen.html)

stevebills 10-14-2015 09:24 AM

Sorry — your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or sen

I just tried to withdraw funds from paypal and it asked for my visa number WHICH IS A VCC on entropay and when i entered it i was told to log back in to paypal and then this message appeared?

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

WTF IS GOING ON!!!!:confused:

steve70000 10-14-2015 09:44 AM

Re: Sorry — your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or

i have tride to withdraw funds from paypal come up did not reconise this divice please verify click continue and gives verify by phone had to back to changr number and try again and the phone nimber option was not there so verify by personal information clicked yes and said it could not do it so had to send email to paypal and still waiting ..

Kiroshi 10-14-2015 10:30 AM

Re: Sorry — your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or

I too tried to withdraw from 2 account last night and today. Both times it didnt recognise the computer I was using, although this should not be the case.

The same thing happened for myself with the virtual credit card.

Callidus 10-14-2015 10:33 AM

It's a glitch they are having on PayPal's side.

Also, trying clearing your cache on your error Stevebills (CTRL + F5) that usually clears the issue for me.

Kiroshi 10-14-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 713569)
It's a glitch they are having on PayPal's side.

Also, trying clearing your cache on your error Stevebills (CTRL + F5) that usually clears the issue for me.

A current glitch or just one in general? Thanks for the response mate.

Just trying to gage if its best just to hold fire on withdrawals for a couple of days and let it blow over or if I need to take any action?

Callidus 10-14-2015 10:44 AM

I wouldn't start calling up that's for sure, if it was just you then yes maybe but there are loads of people having the same issue. May be worth letting the accounts cool down, keep trying to access them, adding phone numbers and anything else may trigger a security limitation.

Kiroshi 10-14-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 713572)
I wouldn't start calling up that's for sure, if it was just you then yes maybe but there are loads of people having the same issue. May be worth letting the accounts cool down, keep trying to access them, adding phone numbers and anything else may trigger a security limitation.

Yeah I wouldnt dream of calling them up. Its just really odd that 2 user accounts (my main trader ones) both showed as not recognised. They both went through the verification questions last night and withdrew. The money is still pending.

Today I went to withdraw again and it had the same process yet again. I havent cleared my cache or cookies etc so its a really strange one?

stevebills 10-14-2015 12:31 PM

found this on google from paypal rep
If you're still running into this problem, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and reboot your computer, then begin your action again from the beginning. Make sure you're not going to PayPal from any links or bookmarks. If the problem persists after you've done that, please call us so we can do some additional real-time troubleshooting specific to your computer, account, and issue. I hope this helps!

stevebills 10-14-2015 12:38 PM

CLEARING COOKIES DID NOT WORK IM LEAVING IT FOR 24 HOURS:juggle:

JamesNorth101 10-14-2015 12:48 PM

I have been getting this same issue today as well on both stealth and real accounts

Usually PayPal sort these sorts of issues out after a few days

muzzie 10-14-2015 03:25 PM

I had the same issue today. Tried everything but was stuck in that loop of verifications. Called in, they said "some security rules were triggered and we locked you out to prevent unauthorized access to your account", and unblocked me. Same VPS, same IP, same browser yet for a year. Seems, there was some kind of a system glitch in PP.

stevebills 10-14-2015 03:55 PM

A technical glitch compounded with a customer service failure
there are wankers!!!!

Kiroshi 10-14-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 713621)
I had the same issue today. Tried everything but was stuck in that loop of verifications. Called in, they said "some security rules were triggered and we locked you out to prevent unauthorized access to your account", and unblocked me. Same VPS, same IP, same browser yet for a year. Seems, there was some kind of a system glitch in PP.

So the only way to sort this is calling in?

stevebills 10-15-2015 08:57 AM

nope silence is golden so im waiting 48 hours first

Kiroshi 10-15-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 713592)
I have been getting this same issue today as well on both stealth and real accounts

Usually PayPal sort these sorts of issues out after a few days

HAve you sorted your withdrawal issues out yet mate?

JamesNorth101 10-15-2015 02:42 PM

I had 2 accounts let me withdraw, 1 stealth 1 real.

I have tried another few accounts though today and they have the same issue.

PayPal are as ever very hopeless on the phone

Kiroshi 10-16-2015 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 713906)
I had 2 accounts let me withdraw, 1 stealth 1 real.

I have tried another few accounts though today and they have the same issue.

PayPal are as ever very hopeless on the phone

It is worth noting that the 2 accounts I had the issue with were also real ones. I answered the public data questions and it let me withdraw. The next day I logged in again to withdraw and it had the same verification check, saying it was a new computer AGAIN, only this time the public data questions were missing.

One account had me in the same loop stevebills had with the VCC, the other didnt have that option, probably because I just had to add a new one.

I am concerned that it will keep having this message every time, no matter how many security verifications I do. Really really dont want to call in. Its a very very lucrative account and last account I had to call up on (given it WAS pre this forum) got me limited.

steve70000 10-16-2015 06:24 AM

i sent email to paypal as instructed and got back to me twice first time they said they had checked my account and was fully set up to make withdrawals but still did not work, and the second was today and try today between 7 and 11 to withdraw and it has worked but on the 24 hour instead of 2 they said they has issues with paypal , so finger crossed there sorting it..

Kiroshi 10-16-2015 08:28 AM

UPDATE:
I was able to withdraw today using the VCC card number as verification on one account. I am going to let whatever issues they have sort themselves out now without triggering another verification from login. At least I have my £500 withdrawn for my franking machine bill lol

Theno1mrb 10-16-2015 05:41 PM

all issues have now been resolved with paypal, It was a system error which has been fixed now, all withdrawals should come out as usual,

you should not get any more device not known and required to verify yourself.

Kiroshi 10-17-2015 04:14 AM

Issue still seems to be there?

Kiroshi 10-17-2015 07:10 AM

All sorted now!