Advice for new UK address and bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 10-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Advice for new UK address and bank account

Hi guys, I'm close to getting my stealth account now, all I need to do is sort out a new address and bank account but I'm not sure what I should do. In terms of a new address what's the best option? I know a PO Box address would be good, but I'm pretty sure if I walk into any branch of any bank in the UK they are gonna want a residential address, and obviously I can't give them my real address as thats linked to my old ebay account or would that not matter? as long as i have a new sort code and account number ebay wouldn't know my registered address on my bank account? or are there like any online banks that let you have a po box address or virtual address? so yeah I can get everything else sorted, it's just this step I need a little advice, so any help greatly appreciated cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Advice for new UK address and bank account

Open bank accounts in you REAL NAME at your REAL ADDRESS.

PayPal cannot see the name on the bank account OR the address it is registered at.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
xhan (11-09-2015)
Old 10-22-2015

Longevity: 54%

To get a bank account you HAVE to use your real details and real address. Paypal can not see what details you give your bank through your account number or sort code, apart from which branch the account was opened at.

It depends whether you REALLY require access to your stealth address or not to what you do. If you do not, then sites such as Zoopla and akin are your friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to realdeals For This Useful Post:
sax4 (10-26-2015)
Old 10-22-2015
Threadstarter  

cheers for the rapid replies lads. ah i see, so in that case i might aswell stay with my current bank account barclays and just open up a new savings account. my barclays account is the one i had when i got kicked off ebay, but if i open a new savings account then i get a new sort and account number so it wouldn't matter. and @realdeals i'm gonna buy an account from a seller on here and they have the whole thing registered at an address i don't have access to, but i only need access to my returns address for when people return items, which i can just put as a local po box, have i got all that right lads? cheers
Old 10-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringbean View Post
cheers for the rapid replies lads. ah i see, so in that case i might aswell stay with my current bank account barclays and just open up a new savings account. my barclays account is the one i had when i got kicked off ebay, but if i open a new savings account then i get a new sort and account number so it wouldn't matter. and @realdeals i'm gonna buy an account from a seller on here and they have the whole thing registered at an address i don't have access to, but i only need access to my returns address for when people return items, which i can just put as a local po box, have i got all that right lads? cheers
Not trying to sell you anything but you should READ the stealth guide and subscribe to the VIP forum. All your questions are fully addressed in the guide.
You'd save yourself a lot of money, time and trouble.

Also, I would stay away from PO Boxes.
Old 10-22-2015

Longevity: 59%

but what people arent telling you is after you open the bank acc in YOUR REAL NAME and then add it to your stealth (⊗⊗⊗⊗ name) youre gonna have limits on there, unless youre creative youre gonna have to pay some one xx amount of cash to give you docs to raise limits, good luck with the stealth
Old 10-23-2015

Longevity: 53%

worry about this when you reach/get close to the 1900 limit.. if your just starting on your first stealth thats not an issue at this time
Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
but what people arent telling you is after you open the bank acc in YOUR REAL NAME and then add it to your stealth (⊗⊗⊗⊗ name) youre gonna have limits on there, unless youre creative youre gonna have to pay some one xx amount of cash to give you docs to raise limits, good luck with the stealth
Old 10-23-2015

Longevity: 53%

Hvae you read the stealth guide as if your not also following the other key points to stealthing then your account will crash and burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringbean View Post
Hi guys, I'm close to getting my stealth account now, all I need to do is sort out a new address and bank account but I'm not sure what I should do. In terms of a new address what's the best option? I know a PO Box address would be good, but I'm pretty sure if I walk into any branch of any bank in the UK they are gonna want a residential address, and obviously I can't give them my real address as thats linked to my old ebay account or would that not matter? as long as i have a new sort code and account number ebay wouldn't know my registered address on my bank account? or are there like any online banks that let you have a po box address or virtual address? so yeah I can get everything else sorted, it's just this step I need a little advice, so any help greatly appreciated cheers
Old 10-23-2015
Threadstarter  

hi guys, again nice one for the replies, yeah i've read stealth, and have all the fundamentals in place to not get caught but before i do anything i always like to get peoples opinions on what i should do etc.. so thankyou for all your help, and as for raising the limits, i'm not too bothered about that, as will be buying a stealth account off someone on here with an already good established limit size.
Old 10-23-2015

Longevity: 77%

- New Windows User
- Mobile Dongle - O2 is nice but depends on the area, you need a large IP pool OR use 24vc.com
- New Bank account (Not Lloyds / TSB)
- VCC (try to be creative don't just use Entropay, everyone uses it and it will get burned eventually, it's a standard tell tale sign of a stealth account)
- Get the account up and running and VERIFIED first. Create the eBay, use the link on there to prefill the information for signing up to a PayPal.
- Link them together before turning eBay into a seller account.
- Choose a phone number to do the phone verification part wisely. You MAY get 0/0 limits, once your bank is VERIFIED, click request higher allowances and you will start with 10/650.
- If you want it as a business account, you can get higher limits BUT will need to call...
- Avoid PO BOXES when registering on eBay, big red flag

Keep everything seperate. Get an excel document, keep all your stealth info together and a seperate tab for IP addresses.
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
monkeyspankz (11-02-2015)
Old 10-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post

A very small price to pay in this business of ours
Personally, I prefer to get this out of the way as soon as possible.
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 49%

Hello , can anybody explain why lloyds bank is not good ?
Old 10-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

They do not like mismatching name deposits.
Old 10-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Is stringbean the new greenbean?, who's next? Bakedbeansontoast
Old 10-27-2015

you the risk is , lloyds can close bank account? does anyone have closed lloyds for that reason?
Old 10-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan123 View Post
you the risk is , lloyds can close bank account? does anyone have closed lloyds for that reason?
Just stand clear of Lloyds. You can ask around for supported banks. James (above) had been kind enough to list out some supported banks: HSBC, Smile, Natwest, Halifax, Nationwide and Barclays.
Old 10-31-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
- New Windows User
- Mobile Dongle - O2 is nice but depends on the area, you need a large IP pool OR use 24vc.com
Keeping in view the fact that there are only handful of mobile operators with limited IP pool each. In a scenario where I have two dongles of the same operator running two different stealth account on each. There's a likelihood that the IP assigned to one dongle yesterday could be assigned to the other dongle today !!. Question would be how can two different dongles of the same operator be considered as a strong measure if used concurrently. Wouldn't this cross pollination of IP addresses contaminate the whole stealth plan?. Is Mobile broadband considered as public wifi/hotspot in the eyes of eBay/ Amazon similar to logging from airport, Starbucks etc.?
I am asking this to all respected and seasoned member as I have a need to run more stealth accounts than I could get the unique dongles in the market, of course 24vc is a solution, but I am trying to think out of the box (perhaps I am getting the dongles much cheaper comparatively
Many thanks
Old 11-02-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Any comments please ... thanks

Regards,
Old 11-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Is stringbean the new greenbean?, who's next? Bakedbeansontoast
As if!

Old 11-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by laclassy View Post
Any comments please ... thanks

Regards,
If you run multiple stealth accounts on any platform, it is much wiser to have a different ISP for these accounts.

Links and similarities are what destroy stealth efforts.

S
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
laclassy (11-08-2015)
Old 11-07-2015

quick question shall I not add a bank account that has been previously opened with paypal because I remember trying it before and it said you have reached the maximum number of linked account something along them lines so wouldn't let me add my bank account details
Old 11-07-2015

NatWest are good can have a few under different account numbers in same bank