eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Anyone been asked specifically for a Credit/Debit Card Statement? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/93780-anyone-been-asked-specifically-credit-debit-card-statement.html)

London1234 02-09-2016 06:02 PM

Anyone been asked specifically for a Credit/Debit Card Statement?

Specifically:

--------------------
To confirm you're the credit card owner, please send us a copy of your latest credit card statement that shows your name, address and complete credit card number.

Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.
Provide copy of credit card statement

Your documents need to be valid and legible.
The submitted information on the documents must correspond with the information on your PayPal account.
Your documents need to be less than 6 months old.
We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.
--------------------

Now i have usedavirtuall credit card so i don't have access to a statement - what do you recommend? Am i screwed here?

Do PP allow prepaid credit cards? Is there anyway i can get away with saying - as we're a new business we decided to just use a prepaid card rather than open a credit card etc? Or should i just upload a creative bank statement instead and just hope it suffices?

I'm at a loss at this request. The other things they want (the usual ID, invoices, business info) ifs fine...but this CC statement has thrown me.

Thanks for any help

Bunneh 02-09-2016 09:29 PM

Anyone been asked specifically for a Credit/Debit Card Statement?

Yes this happens a lot.

If you refering to entropay you will have to give them a screenshot of the vcc in your account and the corresponding transaction page attached to it.

GreenBean 02-10-2016 02:05 AM

Re: Anyone been asked specifically for a Credit/Debit Card Statement?

Supplying entropay does work OK.

oompaloompa 02-13-2016 05:37 PM

Re: Anyone been asked specifically for a Credit/Debit Card Statement?

used to get asked alot, supplied vcc statement and it went through ok..have not been asked for years so thought they did not do it so much anymore......