eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   ebay raise selling allowance questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/93852-ebay-raise-selling-allowance-questions.html)

indielad1010 02-12-2016 06:33 AM

ebay raise selling allowance questions

Unfortunately one of my accounts got suspended, due to a disgruntled buyer who got outbid accused me of shill bidding. (apparently she fancied herself as some kind of bidding psychiatrist). Anyway she reported me and they must of done a review of my account linked to the fact I overbid on an unrelated item to prevent it getting sold as it got damaged. ( Which I did several months ago).

Anyway to compensate I raised allowances of my back up stealth accounts to compensate, and got asked the same 3 questions, delivery times, average selling price, do I have a supplier etc....what are the right answer to these questions...I didnt say I get the items from China, just that I get buying from sales and car boots, which is fine for small business activity, but not if you want to expand, what are the right answers to these questions?

rsot 02-12-2016 08:47 AM

Re: ebay raise selling allowance questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by indielad1010 (Post 746808)
Anyway she reported me and they must of done a review of my account linked to the fact I overbid on an unrelated item to prevent it getting sold as it got damaged. ( Which I did several months ago).

Wow she must have had some insight and eB sniffed you out - so you are a shill bidder in some ways ....

rsot 02-12-2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indielad1010 (Post 746808)
Anyway to compensate I raised allowances of my back up stealth accounts to compensate, and got asked the same 3 questions, delivery times, average selling price, do I have a supplier etc....what are the right answer to these questions...I didnt say I get the items from China, just that I get buying from sales and car boots, which is fine for small business activity, but not if you want to expand, what are the right answers to these questions?

The right answer depends on what you are selling...are you getting good from China? You have to be creative with your answers - delivery times and average selling price...you've got to know this...that's your business.

Supplier is easy if you are creative...

indielad1010 02-12-2016 09:39 AM

She wrongly suspected me of shill bidding, as she was unrealistic with her bids and kept getting outbid. I sell 100s of items per week and by the law of averages you always come across an a+++hole every week, however when she reported me, ebay tracked a real shill bid I did, where I bid an item up to stop it from being sold as it got damaged!

My supplier is real and sell genuine new without tags non vero clothes, however Im nervous telling ebayI have a supplier who is from China, if you see what I mean

mao 02-12-2016 12:38 PM

If its non vero items and your item is legit whats the big deal having a chinese supplier?

dan_ebay 02-12-2016 12:40 PM

I've said China in the past before being on this forum, I'd just tell them a UK supplier now though

mao 02-12-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_ebay (Post 746860)
I've said China in the past before being on this forum, I'd just tell them a UK supplier now though

Id agree with you if its risky items, but the OP is saying its non vero clothing items. So i took that as non risky. Im still thinking though it could be risky items if they arent willing to tell ebay/PP their supplier.

Ive gave PP/Ebay invoices from my chinese suppliers many a time to remove limitations and never once have they said anything about it.

Just do what you feel is right. Get creative.

indielad1010 02-12-2016 02:20 PM

Well thats why I'm here, to see if its Ok to tell Ebay your supplier.'s details They are known to be a bit overly suspicious. Quite a few people, when you tell them the stock is from China automaticaly think theres something dodgy with the items.

mao 02-12-2016 02:58 PM

if youre worried about that then make your own invoices saying you get them from the UK.