eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   PayPal remembers login from other PayPal stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/94106-paypal-remembers-login-other-paypal-stealth-account.html)

reniatom 02-20-2016 01:24 PM

PayPal remembers login from other PayPal stealth account

Hi,

Need advise from more experience users.
Over last 3 weeks I created 3 separate windows users and ebay with paypal stealth account. I do keep a track of IP address every time I log in to all.
Yesterday I use account 1 to make some small purchases on ebay just to get some feedback. All done without probems.
today I log in to user 2 to buy coupe other small items. Whilst transferred to paypal to make the payment th elog in box was completed with my email address from user1. I use Microsoft Edge browser.
I did not complete the the purchase worring that my both account got linked. Am I correct on this one?
BTW which internet browser would you recommend?
Thanks

newjerseymax 02-20-2016 01:31 PM

Re: PayPal remembers login from other PayPal stealth account

I didn't use edge cause I feared leakage. I am still using Firefox and explorer without incident. But have been reading that Firefox could leak also. Not sure if they all do.

wired 02-20-2016 06:45 PM

Chromes worked fine for me for years, no 'cross contamination' on profiles.

richie2065 02-20-2016 06:48 PM

Firefox with better privacy installed.. your issue here is using Microsoft edge.

realdeals 02-21-2016 06:08 AM

Totally with the others here, I only use Firefox.

reniatom 02-22-2016 02:04 PM

Hi,

if you run multiple stealth accounts, do you let your web broser to remember thr log ins and passwords for easy and quick access or do you manually typ ein all the info when loging into to ebay and paypal?
I let the edge to remember the log in (not the password) could that be the issue? just wondering if the accounts got linked or the web browser jus rememberd the paypal username. whne the issue appeared I did not logged in to paypal- I cancelled the order.

oompaloompa 02-22-2016 02:54 PM

depends how far you got with transaction, in terms of linking, ie did you login in with password all the way

...if it was just cookie leaking, it was the browser that remembered you across the users, not paypal...

SilentHill 02-22-2016 03:24 PM

Your doing a good job by creating different Windows Profiles for each setup. Honestly I don't see how you could have linked your accounts other than by a mistake on your end by logging in to different accounts with same cookies.

Things to take at: Look at your browser settings as you could have " Save Passwords " Enabled. And this is different from Paypal actually seeing your " FLASH Cookies"

P.S Portable Firefox is best with Different Windows User Accounts.

Hope that helps
SilentHill

zamzam 03-02-2016 01:22 PM

Same advice as "wired" Google chrome is the best! I have also been using it for a few years without any links or problems...

arktech 03-02-2016 02:29 PM

Are you guys sure that Chrome is safe to use and doesn't send info to sites you don't want to to even in a different ID please ??