eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Woo hoo I'm an ebay top rated seller but now what how do I take advantage of it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/94310-woo-hoo-im-ebay-top-rated-seller-but-now-what-how-do-i-take-advantage.html)

fernendo 02-28-2016 05:31 PM

Woo hoo I'm an ebay top rated seller but now what how do I take advantage of it?

Hi guys

I'm very pleased to have been awarded ebay top rated seller status and I thank everyone in this forum for giving me the

help and advice I need in particular JamesNorth101 and ebayorbust and the others I've forgot to mention

Is there anything I need to do to take advantage of this status? I noticed in my account it says 0 of your active listings qualify for benefits

How do I get my listings to qualify? They all have fast 1 day shipping and free returns.

Also I noticed that my auctions don't have the 'top rated seller' badge that other sellers seem to have also

I'd appreciate any advice that you have.

Thanks

dan_ebay 02-28-2016 05:44 PM

Re: Woo hoo I'm an ebay top rated seller but now what how do I take advantage of it?

free shipping and a option for them to chose express (special delivery), which hardly anyone will chose anyway

wired 02-28-2016 05:51 PM

Re: Woo hoo I'm an ebay top rated seller but now what how do I take advantage of it?

As Dan says.

There is nothing really to do while being TRS, you 'may' get a bump in the searches, but this is dependant on so many factors.

One thing I have noticed over the years is the two weeks or so after becoming TRS you will get a lot more sales, then it will die off a little. I think its ebays way of saying 'look our system works' and then checking you can honour the increased volume. The Ebay algorythm, no one understands not even Hawkins.

So, nothing to take advantage of, but just make sure you upload tracking info for each parcel to maintain it. Its very easy to lose by scam INR's.

fernendo 02-29-2016 01:45 PM

Thanks a lot for the info guys I already have free shipping with a 1 day handling time and free 30 day returns so all I need to do is add special delivery that's it?

I wonder how much Top rated seller stealth accounts with over 100 positive feedbacks and no negatives sell for in the marketplace? I suppose I could sell it and builf another one up to top rated seller lol

dan_ebay 02-29-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernendo (Post 751332)
Thanks a lot for the info guys I already have free shipping with a 1 day handling time and free 30 day returns so all I need to do is add special delivery that's it?

I wonder how much Top rated seller stealth accounts with over 100 positive feedbacks and no negatives sell for in the marketplace? I suppose I could sell it and builf another one up to top rated seller lol

yeah thats it.

I think theres a maximum you're allowed to sell accounts for on here, know i read that before anyway

wired 03-01-2016 02:53 AM

Quote:

Only someone stupid would buy it Im afraid- who knows how the account has been made up, and what has been sold. Only takes one VERO item to be reported to be one the watch list, and the buyer of the account would never know that.

mao 03-01-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Id say this is pretty much offering a service when you're not a merchant.

rsot 03-01-2016 08:39 PM

Congratz OP

empirestate 03-01-2016 08:51 PM

I think 90% of eBay users are not Top Rated