eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Long Term VCC's - which are the best? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/95037-long-term-vccs-best.html)

wired 03-29-2016 11:31 AM

Long Term VCC's - which are the best?

Im going to start using long expiry VCC's as I believe the change of a VCC after expiry flagged security on a recent PP account that ended up limited days after, after 18 months of solid hassle free trading.

Whats the best long term VCC's providers to use? 3 years plus?

elmo 03-29-2016 12:08 PM

Re: Long Term VCC's - which are the best?

The best long term VCCs are the ones that no one else is using for stealth accounts

Drop by your local market and pick up a GC that has a long expiration date :)

wired 03-29-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 758375)
The best long term VCCs are the ones that no one else is using for stealth accounts

Drop by your local market and pick up a GC that has a long expiration date :)

Hah too true.

Yeah I was going to go that route, but was hoping there was an easier online setup for them

Ebayorbust 03-29-2016 01:09 PM

Visa and MasterCard gift cards take a matter of minutes to set up.

Most of the Visa ones have a 3 year expiry. There's a MasterCard available that has 4 year expiry. Morrisons is the best supermarket to buy from as they have the biggest selection to choose from.

mao 03-29-2016 01:12 PM

Revolut iphone and android app, top up via your bank card and generate a VCC with 3yr exp.

can also have USD and EUR currency, and if you wish receive a plastic card ( never have done this)

can also withdraw to the vcc and transfer the £ over to your bank, min deposit is £10 per time, beats paying morissions £27.95 for 25 vcc IMO

wired 03-29-2016 03:36 PM

Thanks Bust, yeah I guess its a trip to Morrisons, I literally have never been in a Morrissons in my life!

Mao - The Revolut - you can have say, ten of those accounts? How does that work on that platform?

vetus 03-29-2016 04:15 PM

Look at some of the prepaid card providers - some have recently expanded into the virtual card markets. They all come with long expiry dates.

You do have to send them information on your business and what you want to use them for. Once setup very very nice to use.

easy.bake.oven 03-29-2016 07:13 PM

Have you actually used this to add to a stealth pp?

I just opened an account with them and deposited £10 and got my card.
Pp says the card is not accepted when enter the details on the pp website.

EDIT.... actually, it worked after trying a few times. I got the 4 digit expuse code instantly and it took £1.00 from my £10 balance which pp refunded back into my pp account, so it has so far cost me nothing :)

Just trying to work out how to get more that 1 card from them as in their terms it says only 1 card per person.
I think there is a loophole way round this after reading their terms properly.
Will find out next week when I try it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mao (Post 758429)
Revolut iphone and android app, top up via your bank card and generate a VCC with 3yr exp.

can also have USD and EUR currency, and if you wish receive a plastic card ( never have done this)

can also withdraw to the vcc and transfer the £ over to your bank, min deposit is £10 per time, beats paying morissions £27.95 for 25 vcc IMO

bettahman 03-29-2016 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oven.hot.pizza (Post 758530)
Have you actually used this to add to a stealth pp?

I just opened an account with them and deposited £10 and got my card.
Pp says the card is not accepted when enter the details on the pp website.

EDIT.... actually, it worked after trying a few times. I got the 4 digit expuse code instantly and it took £1.00 from my £10 balance which pp refunded back into my pp account, so it has so far cost me nothing :)

Just trying to work out how to get more that 1 card from them as in their terms it says only 1 card per person.
I think there is a loophole way round this after reading their terms properly.
Will find out next week when I try it.

man i like our style wish a had a guy like you on my team not scared to take that plunge.. good goin man, keep in contact with me so we can stay on top of the game