eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   How can i open stealth eBay account in UK from India (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/95183-how-can-i-open-stealth-ebay-account-uk-india.html)

abhinav 04-03-2016 05:11 AM

How can i open stealth eBay account in UK from India

Hello ,

I am from India and i sell Made to measure Indian womens wear i have been selling on eBay for 2-3 years not but now my 3 accounts are suspended .

In india eBay accounts are totally depends on Account manager only they have right to forward our id to ther seniors so they can remove limits and process our accounts , i really had some tough time with my account manager so i am looking for another wayout .

I just bought the stealth guide and its really very helpful to setup a new account and very nicely detailed but i wanted to ask is it only limited to people from the same country . Cant i open an account from India on ebay.co.uk ?
I dont have any friend and relative there so all the information eBay/PayPal needs for verification i wont be having them .

Like i can arrange documents of id proof but it will be of Indian resident .

Please guide me how to setup a stealth account in ebay.co.uk and which i can operate from India .

NOTE : Ther are no returns on our product , if buyers have issue we contact them and try resolve them and provide refunds as much as possible as all items are totally custom made as per buyers requirements we do not accept returns on them . That is why one of my account got suspended also :( .

Things i can Manage :
1) New User System
2 ) Dedicated UK VPS

My English is not very good so i am sorry in advance for that .

wired 04-03-2016 06:06 AM

Re: How can i open stealth eBay account in UK from India

If you are a business seller using eBay UK as a buisness account, you HAVE to accept returns by UK Law. You can set up and automatic 'refund' on the site preferences for returns, or hire an address to have returns sent too.

You will need a UK Account, UK IP through a VPN to operate from India,UK identity docs, then you will need a tax reference number to pay your UK tax from your UK sales. These are just the basics.