eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/97460-recommended-make-second-stealth-account-same-stealth-paypal.html)

zedanimal 06-24-2016 09:00 AM

is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal?

afternoon guys

so the situation is..

I've just made my first stealth account - account 1 (yay :bounce:)

I managed to get it to give me 10 listings or £650 by clicking the request higher selling allowances link. It is a UK paypal and a UK ebay personal account.

my question is. can i create a second ebay account with a different store name but still use the same alias details and the same stealth paypal I made for account 1? or will this totally counteract my work to make account 1?

thanks a lot for any info

rsot 06-24-2016 09:14 AM

Re: is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal?

Why not use stealth and keep that account COMPLETELY SEPARATE from this one? It's a better move to have unlinked separated accounts...

Play 06-24-2016 09:27 AM

Re: is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal?

If two ebay accounts have the same/similar details, and their trying to sell at the same time, ebay will think your trying to work around the selling limits and will suspend both accounts.

Using two ebay and one paypal may work for some time, but eventually can lead to issues.

The best way forward is one ebay per paypal account.

If you cut corners, you put everything in jeopardy.

Haidukken 06-24-2016 09:29 AM

In an ideal world it will feel like "Oh I've got one account done, why don't I just link another account to this Paypal and save some tim".... Thats not the correct way to go about it.

Use the same method and create your 2nd account, 3rd and then 4th account. Keep the accounts away from eachother and treat them as individuals.

One of the strongest aspects of stealth is the fact that you are not linked in any way.

rsot 06-24-2016 09:31 AM

I have one paypal account with which I experimented in 2010'ish by having 6 (possibly 8...memory bit hazy but 6 for sure) eb selling accounts added to it. At the beginning, all eb accounts were going ok - relatively higher limits but slowly (I think within 1.5 years if I recall correctly) there were adjustments made to limits on all accounts - limits were halved, distributed, paypal started acting weird because of different eb sources...so it wasn't a good experiment.

zedanimal 06-24-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 782102)
If two ebay accounts have the same/similar details, and their trying to sell at the same time, ebay will think your trying to work around the selling limits and will suspend both accounts.

Using two ebay and one paypal may work for some time, but eventually can lead to issues.

The best way forward is one ebay per paypal account.

If you cut corners, you put everything in jeopardy.

thanks for the input guys. 1 more question:

lets say I want to make a second or even lots of new stealths

will it be OK to at least create them all and verify and stuff with my single new 24vc dedicated IP? then as time goes on and im ready to use them properly buy a new dedicated IP for each account?

only reason im asking is £20 per month for each account which wont even be used until it matures is quite a lot value wise. I understand that in the long run its worth it but was just wondering if you guys (espcially the sellers) make batches of accounts with the same ip then move onto a new ip for the next batch?

as always you guys are the best

thanks a lot

Play 06-24-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedanimal (Post 782115)
thanks for the input guys. 1 more question:

lets say I want to make a second or even lots of new stealths

will it be OK to at least create them all and verify and stuff with my single new 24vc dedicated IP? then as time goes on and im ready to use them properly buy a new dedicated IP for each account?

only reason im asking is £20 per month for each account which wont even be used until it matures is quite a lot value wise. I understand that in the long run its worth it but was just wondering if you guys (espcially the sellers) make batches of accounts with the same ip then move onto a new ip for the next batch?

as always you guys are the best

thanks a lot

No thats a really bad idea. 24vc IP's are static, unique, fresh. They great for single use on single accounts, but if you try to use them on multiple accounts you will pose unwanted risk to all of these accounts.

just_smile 06-24-2016 10:58 AM

There are cheaper methods for an ip address.

Why not look at dongles?

Or tether using your mobile?

They both produce different ips almost every time you use them. You could create your accounts that way.

zedanimal 06-24-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_smile (Post 782118)
There are cheaper methods for an ip address.

Why not look at dongles?

Or tether using your mobile?

They both produce different ips almost every time you use them. You could create your accounts that way.

take a bow sir

cracking idea. will it not be traceable tho?

http://www.welcome2stmarks.com/uploa.../253778005.jpg

zedanimal 06-24-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedanimal (Post 782122)
take a bow sir

cracking idea. will it not be traceable tho?

http://www.welcome2stmarks.com/uploa.../253778005.jpg

and by that I mean I know the sim will be pay-as-you-go but doesnt the dongle software broadcast a log such as serial numbers and product keys etc?

TOOKNAPA 06-24-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedanimal (Post 782123)
and by that I mean I know the sim will be pay-as-you-go but doesnt the dongle software broadcast a log such as serial numbers and product keys etc?

Ebay/Paypal will only see the IP of your dongle, nothing more. Turn it on/of to change the IP

dan_ebay 06-24-2016 09:07 PM

make it a business account, go in chat and ask for higher limits and they'll give you 100/3500