eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Stealth Ebay account still working but stealth PP account is blocked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/99620-stealth-ebay-account-still-working-but-stealth-pp-account-blocked.html)

Gedas30 09-19-2016 06:07 AM

Stealth Ebay account still working but stealth PP account is blocked

Stealth Ebay account still working but stealth PP account is blocked. I cancel pp account from Ebay. Can I buy new PP account and add to the stealth old Ebay? Thak you.

rsot 09-19-2016 06:21 AM

Re: Stealth Ebay account still working but stealth PP account is blocked

Welcome to the forums Gedas30. Not the best approach to add new pp to an old eb...the link will be created and, while the account could last awhile, you never know when it could go down.

Gedas30 09-19-2016 07:09 AM

pp blocked. Ebay working and there left more than 10 buyers who can't pay for me. Any suggestions how to fix this issue to GET money from buyers?

phaz0rz 09-19-2016 07:10 AM

If your paypal account has been cancelled, then your only option is to add a new one. Don't expect it to last very long though!

peghmeypong 09-19-2016 07:50 AM

I'd forget about those sales if I were you, along with that eBay account.

If your PayPal account has been permanently limited, your eBay will follow soon if you add a new PayPal and continue to sell.

wired 09-19-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peghmeypong (Post 800972)
I'd forget about those sales if I were you, along with that eBay account.

If your PayPal account has been permanently limited, your eBay will follow soon if you add a new PayPal and continue to sell.

Not entirely.

You can add a new PP and continue selling on that account - however it will only be a matter of time till the new PP is limited, sometimes it can be a day, sometimes a month...Ive had ones that have last for six months. If the PP is aged then it will work better - if you are adding a factory fresh one, then it will be luck for how long its lasts.

Your eBay wont be limited for using a different PP, however its not something you can build on as eventually the PP will be taken down. My ebays from back in the day are all still active, one had three PP accounts through it, but I gave up as its just hassle.

Far more bother than its worth, start again and learn from your mistakes.

Gedas30 09-19-2016 11:27 AM

ohh thanks for info as I was panicking a bit.

Gedas30 09-19-2016 11:39 AM

how you can add few PP accounts to one Ebay?
to get PP aged account then I can make new PP account, then setup and just leave for a wile. ??

Gedas30 09-19-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired (Post 801001)
Not entirely.

You can add a new PP and continue selling on that account - however it will only be a matter of time till the new PP is limited, sometimes it can be a day, sometimes a month...Ive had ones that have last for six months. If the PP is aged then it will work better - if you are adding a factory fresh one, then it will be luck for how long its lasts.

Your eBay wont be limited for using a different PP, however its not something you can build on as eventually the PP will be taken down. My ebays from back in the day are all still active, one had three PP accounts through it, but I gave up as its just hassle.

Far more bother than its worth, start again and learn from your mistakes.

to get PP aged account then I can make new PP account, then setup and just leave for a wile. ??

elmo 09-19-2016 02:19 PM

You can only have 1 PayPal to every eBay account, then you can add as many eBay to that existing PayPal as you want

You don't want to add a different PayPal to an eBay that already had a previously PayPal account attached -- that will cause issues eventually (most of the time)

Play 09-20-2016 05:36 AM

The safest and simplest option is to really have one ebay linked to one paypal. If ever any one of those goes down, ditch the pair of them and move on.

When you begin to recycle accounts, link multiple accounts to one another, and cut corners, you will eventually find yourself in a condundrum in the event one account goes down, because the rest *could* fall like dominos.

It really isn't a wise move. Sure it may work for the time being, but there is no guarantee that using such tactics will serve you long term. So why take the risk when there are guaranteed solutions that do work?

See I have been using PayPal for over 10 years, and have only ever lost accounts about 3 times (through my own fault in one case), but the point being, if you follow stealth to the T, you won't have to worry about what will happen to your accounts tomorrow, or in a week, or a month.

If your issue is time consumption from manging multiple stealth accounts, consider using tools (some of which are even FREE) which will help ease that process, a few you can look into are:
  • Setup automatic daily withdrawals from PayPal - saves time from having to login each time.
  • Setup your accounts with listing managers such as Inkfrog - saves times having to login to each eBay account to add/update listings.
  • Setup a shipping management application - saves time having to login to multiple accounts to retrieve shipping information.
There are so many different solution, heck I rarely login to my eBay and PayPal accounts, I probably do it it once a fortnight (or once a week at most), because I don't have the need to, I have automated most of the process. The benefit to this is, the less times your logging into those accounts, the less likely you will make a mistake and cause them to link.

This was a bit of a long post, but I hope it really helps you understand the importance of not cutting corners with stealth accounts. Good Luck :thumb:

rsot 09-20-2016 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gedas30 (Post 801006)

aged PP account is NOT about leaving it for a while...it's about constantly using it and building it securely.

blobby 09-20-2016 08:06 AM

At the end of the day OP it is entirely up to you. You will get both sides of advice here. It really is a case of risk and reward though. If you add another paypal it could last a day, week or 3 months. Your target maybe just to get the profit in from those sales you have pending. Will your new paypal last the 21 days (or less) you need to clear the money to your bank? Toss a coin because no one here can give you a definitive answer. Only you know how much these sales are worth to you and if they are worth the risk. As soon as possible though you should be looking at building up more stealths, make sure if you have issues again it is not going to have such a sudden impact on your business, as you are sharing the risk between multiple accounts.

new2stealth 08-10-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 801218)
The safest and simplest option is to really have one ebay linked to one paypal. If ever any one of those goes down, ditch the pair of them and move on.

When you begin to recycle accounts, link multiple accounts to one another, and cut corners, you will eventually find yourself in a condundrum in the event one account goes down, because the rest *could* fall like dominos.

It really isn't a wise move. Sure it may work for the time being, but there is no guarantee that using such tactics will serve you long term. So why take the risk when there are guaranteed solutions that do work?

See I have been using PayPal for over 10 years, and have only ever lost accounts about 3 times (through my own fault in one case), but the point being, if you follow stealth to the T, you won't have to worry about what will happen to your accounts tomorrow, or in a week, or a month.

If your issue is time consumption from manging multiple stealth accounts, consider using tools (some of which are even FREE) which will help ease that process, a few you can look into are:
  • Setup automatic daily withdrawals from PayPal - saves time from having to login each time.
  • Setup your accounts with listing managers such as Inkfrog - saves times having to login to each eBay account to add/update listings.
  • Setup a shipping management application - saves time having to login to multiple accounts to retrieve shipping information.
There are so many different solution, heck I rarely login to my eBay and PayPal accounts, I probably do it it once a fortnight (or once a week at most), because I don't have the need to, I have automated most of the process. The benefit to this is, the less times your logging into those accounts, the less likely you will make a mistake and cause them to link.

This was a bit of a long post, but I hope it really helps you understand the importance of not cutting corners with stealth accounts. Good Luck :thumb:

And what about eBay messages? Any particular software/website to recommend? Otherwise would still have to log into every stealth account just to reply to customer's messages, and that takes a lof of time..

MasStealth 04-12-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new2stealth (Post 936264)
And what about eBay messages? Any particular software/website to recommend? Otherwise would still have to log into every stealth account just to reply to customer's messages, and that takes a lof of time..

You can reply to received email it work without login ...