(eBay UK) Same address, new account query..... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default (eBay UK) Same address, new account query.....

Hi Everyone,

I have just gone through the Stealth Book. I will be going through it again shortly just to make sure I get things right before I open my eBay account. I just wanted to ask a couple of questions from the older forum members.....

I have had a few eBay accounts which have been suspended. I usually open eBay accounts with Cashplus cards. I simply clear my cookies etc, I reset my router (changing the IP address), change my PAYG phone number, change my email address and change my name. I am able to confirm the bank account and my address with Paypal using the Cashplus account/debit card. The only thing I keep the same is my address which has never been an issue.

With this new stealth system that I am going to try, I was wondering if I can do the following:
Change my name and details as above, change the user details on my PC (I have never done this before), use a VCC seller from this forum, then confirm my bank account with bank details that I have never used on eBay. Will I be able to get away with using the same home address that was previously suspended (as I have always done) but with new details?
Also, if I want to buy things on eBay (I am a regular buyer rather than a huge seller), how do I add funds to the Paypal account if I can't use the VCC?

I am in the UK by the way.

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: (eBay UK) Same address, new account query.....

If you want to sell, use a completely random address and start there.

As for buying...
If you want to buy, then use all your own details. Leave the account for a little while. Then come back to it and purchase one item for a few quid. Then a few days later do the same thing. Eventually the account will be solid (for buying only).

Don't ever turn this account into a seller account, sometimes it can get manually reviewed, then linked/suspended. Just use it for buying.

Of course, use stealth protocol, i.e. new user account, new bank, new IP etc. to prevent an 'automatic link/suspension'.
Old 09-25-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank you for the reply.

So just to confirm: For a buyer account (not selling), I can use my real name and address and change all other details such as bank, card details, IP address, email address etc. With my real name AND address, will this not be suspended down the line as that's two bits of matching information?

If I want to eventually sell, can I keep my real address, real bank account (to confirm Paypal and withdraw money) then everything else stealth?
Old 09-25-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

You cannot use this account to sell.

So long as you stick to the guidelines I've given, i.e. don't sell, buy low value items to start with, follow stealth protocol, new user account, new financials etc. then No, you shouldn't be suspended right away, but I can't guarantee what the future holds for such accounts.

I have a buying only account in my own details and it's been perfectly running for a few years now. I have stealth accounts for selling. I don't mix the two together.
Old 09-25-2016
Threadstarter  

I know I won't be able to sell on that account, I meant if I wanted to eventually sell from another account down the line.

To make things easy I will open a buying and selling account using my real address, new bank account (in my name but only to withdraw funds and confirm Paypal) with everything else stealth and see how that goes. If that gets suspended due to the address I will find somewhere else and start again. My main issue is the address as I buy a lot as well....

Thanks again for taking the time out to respond.
Old 09-28-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

If you buy alot then just open a buying account at your address. Change all details except your address and modify your name so it doesn't match your other suspended accounts.

I wouldn't make a new buyer and seller account at the same address. If you want to sell then go full stealth.

They are your best best options with the least hassles, imo.