eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Account Limited should I list and sell as much as possible ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/109648-account-limited-should-i-list-sell-much-possible.html)

napelnej39 08-11-2017 01:06 PM

Account Limited should I list and sell as much as possible ?

My account is limited but I'm still able to withdraw money should I do high volume on the account until its closed ? Or close down the auctions and move on. It's limited anyway I might as well use it to sell till the end what do you think. They're asking me to provide Photo ID and address but no real limits have been imposed on me expect from " I can't close down my account"

MM78 08-11-2017 03:35 PM

Re: Account Limited should I list and sell as much as possible ?

Your either Limited or not....can't be both. You either can sell or not, can't be both. So which is it? Did they take down all your listings?

Ebayorbust 08-12-2017 02:14 AM

Sounds like you have hit the £1650 trigger on the EU limit. You will need to submit the requested documentation before you hit the full limit (around £2100) or the account will become limited further and you won't be able to withdraw anything until you lift the limit.

napelnej39 08-13-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 864893)
Sounds like you have hit the £1650 trigger on the EU limit. You will need to submit the requested documentation before you hit the full limit (around £2100) or the account will become limited further and you won't be able to withdraw anything until you lift the limit.

Hmm pretty useful answer cheers for that bro good to know about the £1650 trigger, how would I go about lifting these limits on stealth ?

undergroundmark 09-08-2017 01:04 AM

I had the same problem. They was asking for I.d because I reached the limit. I managed to restore my account by accident. This is what I done.

I forgot my d.o.b so I went to upgrade to a business account as they show you your dob. But accidentally upgraded. So rung PayPal and said I'm not good on computer and upgrading my account to a business.

PayPal then downgraded my account and there was no option to upload info. My limit was reset.

So worth a try. Let me no if it worked for you aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craigloganbt 11-01-2017 04:21 PM

Just send them docs. This is the easiest 1 to pass. They don't suspect you of wrong doing, they are just having to comply with the law

assad 11-19-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undergroundmark (Post 870229)
I had the same problem. They was asking for I.d because I reached the limit. I managed to restore my account by accident. This is what I done.

I forgot my d.o.b so I went to upgrade to a business account as they show you your dob. But accidentally upgraded. So rung PayPal and said I'm not good on computer and upgrading my account to a business.

PayPal then downgraded my account and there was no option to upload info. My limit was reset.

So worth a try. Let me no if it worked for you aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wounder if i was to do this same thing on my ebay and put it back to private, maybe it works lol