eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Banned from Ebay and Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/119457-banned-ebay-paypal.html)

Anyanka 08-16-2018 11:50 AM

Banned from Ebay and Paypal

I stupidly sold some software over ebay that had some kind of infringement issue. Ebay have now stopped me from buying and selling and Paypal are keeping some money (in case of buyer disputes) and have banned me too.

What are my options? I'd love them back.

If I can't how can I even create new accounts if I have to, I'll have the same bank, name, and address?

Many thanks in advance

JamesNorth101 08-16-2018 11:56 AM

Re: Banned from Ebay and Paypal

Everything would need to be new for a new account

You would need a new address, use a different name and open up a new bank account in your real details

rsot 08-16-2018 12:12 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master STEALTH :thumb:

Read up what that process is about - tons of posts +/- the stealth guide.

Anyanka 08-16-2018 03:19 PM

Thanks very much - erm, do I have to change my name via deed poll?

JamesNorth101 08-16-2018 03:56 PM

No need for that

Worth reading the stealth guide though if you haven't already it goes into a lot more detail

aspkin 08-16-2018 06:04 PM

Welcome to the forums.. you've come to the right place.

As others have mentioned, start with eBay Stealth first. It's a good starting point to get back on ebay/PayPal

Anyanka 08-17-2018 09:20 PM

HI notice the original is a few years old. Has it been updated?

Thank you

rsot 08-18-2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyanka (Post 937748)
HI notice the original is a few years old. Has it been updated?

Thank you

It has been updated - and the forum too is full of new info

Keezybird7 08-18-2018 11:59 AM

Hey my friend, you can use one of your family members personal info and address (if you have their permission of course.) and you should be able to use Paypal and ebay just fine.

just_smile 08-18-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keezybird7 (Post 937821)
Hey my friend, you can use one of your family members personal info and address (if you have their permission of course.) and you should be able to use Paypal and ebay just fine.

I wouldn't take this advise if you sell any form of dodgy items. You can and will get them in a spot of bother if you're selling items you shouldn't.

ilcarletto 08-18-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keezybird7 (Post 937821)

Please read the forum, and maybe the stealth guide, before giving any advice in here.
Your suggestion will cause troubles in the long run.

Keezybird7 08-19-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 937855)
Please read the forum, and maybe the stealth guide, before giving any advice in here.
Your suggestion will cause troubles in the long run.

What? I use this method personally myself and have 100% no issues.

Now if you are doing something illegal with your stealth paypal or ebay then you shouldnt even be on this forum. The whole point is to get a stealth paypal or ebay account and use it following their guidlines so you don't get banned. What the other guy said above me ^ makes no sense about doing "dodgy" things.

I didn't realiz this forum might be full of SCAMMERS. But I use the method myself and have NEVER had any problems. Save your scammer bull**** for a different forum, not here.

ilcarletto 08-19-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keezybird7 (Post 937929)
I didn't realiz this forum might be full of SCAMMERS. But I use the method myself and have NEVER had any problems. Save your scammer bull**** for a different forum, not here.

Your 2nd post in here and I bet you are already very unpopular. Not for your method of stealthing but for the language you are using.

I do not care much if you want to stick to your method but I do care about other members doing the same... taxes and other reasons could cause issues also on personal level.

My comment was polite, this reply is polite, be respectful on this forum, always.

rsot 08-19-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keezybird7 (Post 937929)
What? I use this method personally myself and have 100% no issues.

Now if you are doing something illegal with your stealth paypal or ebay then you shouldnt even be on this forum. The whole point is to get a stealth paypal or ebay account and use it following their guidlines so you don't get banned. What the other guy said above me ^ makes no sense about doing "dodgy" things.

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Tip: be polite. Using family members info even with their knowledge could lead to tax implications as ilcarletto stated.

Just because what you are doing works for you does not mean that it is the correct way of doing things. Stealth paypal and eb does not use real info of existing people...