eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC011 - eBay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/121817-mc011-ebay.html)

JackFrost 11-20-2018 05:43 AM

MC011 - eBay

Hello there, I recently received a restriction from eBay, I'm not entirely sure what triggered this since I have 100% feedback, and never had any issues at all with any customers. They initially asked for tracking for every time I sold, which I supplied them with, and now you've just come back and asked for pretty much all the stuff they should've already had. Any ideas on how to go about this. All help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Quote:

1) Proof of your identity

2) Proof of your address you have on file with us

3) Proof of ownership for each of the items you had listed

4) Proof of payment for any invoices you send us. This can be a bank statement showing your name, addresst

Ebayorbust 11-20-2018 05:51 AM

Re: MC011 - eBay

100% feedback doesn't mean an account can't be restricted. It's your items that are causing the issue. Not sure what you mean by "how to go about this"...... The only way to have a chance of getting your account back is to supply what they are asking for. All documentation you send must show the stealth details.

JackFrost 11-20-2018 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 958844)
100% feedback doesn't mean an account can't be restricted. It's your items that are causing the issue. Not sure what you mean by "how to go about this"...... The only way to have a chance of getting your account back is to supply what they are asking for. All documentation you send must show the stealth details.

Even if I a supply them with all the details they're requesting what are the chances of getting my account back, they've not even responded back to my appeal which was about the tracking information. And I got this restriction. That was well over 7 days ago.

nickopedia 11-20-2018 06:13 AM

MC011 almost always means it's an issue with your items, selling practices, or buyer complaints.

This type of restriction is notoriously difficult to overcome. You have nothing to lose by providing your docs. Not doing so will mean you will remain restricted.

JackFrost 11-20-2018 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 958848)
MC011 almost always means it's an issue with your items, selling practices, or buyer complaints.

This type of restriction is notoriously difficult to overcome. You have nothing to lose by providing your docs. Not doing so will mean you will remain restricted.

The only thing I can narrow it down to is the items which I am selling, but by all means, they can request the docs, but they've been previously provided, yet they're asking for it again. Like don't they check before sending these kinds of emails. If they check, whatever docs they are asking for has already been provided. But I guess I'll just have to resubmit them again.

nickopedia 11-20-2018 06:26 AM

Speaking for me personally, anytime I got the dreaded MC011 it was definitely because they had concerns about the items I was selling. The first time they thought the items were non authentic, and another time was because an "anonymous" buyer reported the items. From the research I've done, it's a type of "Trust & Safety" security hold. They almost always ask about the items being sold and want documents for those.

JackFrost 11-20-2018 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 958850)
Speaking for me personally, anytime I got the dreaded MC011 it was definitely because they had concerns about the items I was selling. The first time they thought the items were non authentic, and another time was because an "anonymous" buyer reported the items. From the research I've done, it's a type of "Trust & Safety" security hold. They almost always ask about the items being sold and want documents for those.

After you supplied them with it, was your account reinstated?

yankee 11-20-2018 08:45 AM

It is holiday season. To get the first review of docs can easily be 30+ days and in my experience 90+ days this time of year.

I would not expect any response quickly. Once you load your docs one at a time, call into ebay and notify them. They will email the correct department but expect a long to very long wait for the docs to be reviewed. Typically this time of year, it will be after the major selling season. This is for ebay.com

JackFrost 11-20-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 958885)
It is holiday season. To get the first review of docs can easily be 30+ days and in my experience 90+ days this time of year.

I would not expect any response quickly. Once you load your docs one at a time, call into ebay and notify them. They will email the correct department but expect a long to very long wait for the docs to be reviewed. Typically this time of year, it will be after the major selling season. This is for ebay.com

Problem is I can't even call them because I bought this stealth and has a female name on it. :S

JackFrost 11-21-2018 12:19 PM

Update: I have now received a MC013 restriction and that was due to the discrepancy with the ID, given them everything today, and received an email straight after. With MC013.