Help me please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 07-28-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Help me please!

Hello

I am so glad I found this forum because I really need help!

I was a powerseller on eBay but have just been banned because of low DSR ratings - I think they went down to about 4.3 / 4.4 in two areas.

My problem is eBay was my only income and now I am well and truely up the creek without a paddle!

I have two other accounts - one of these was closed within a few days of my main account being closed so I can't see the point of even trying my last remaining account.

My husband has an account in his name with his own paypal account but we have the same IP address.

Will I get caught if I try using his account and get that one banned as well?

Is there anything I can do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

it is likely you have shared same IP as hubbys account in past, unless you use completely seperate computers, also he shares you address I assume. So leave his alone and hopefully his wont go down, maybe its best he doesnt use his until youve sorted yours out, to be on safe side. If you cant get reinstated, there is a chance his will go down when he uses it..

You say youve been banned, permanently? they are not giving you a chance to get your dsrs up?

If so, get cracking on some new accounts and dont touch old ones again, and make sure you read throughly before making a mistake. Get a changing IP, new bank account, virtual card, address if possible, phone number, clean off flash objects under adobe settings, cookies, and everything else... the UK forum section is available too...
Old 07-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%

if i were you. i would have your husband keep his paypal cleaned out and transfer the money out, but not ALL the money, maybe leave like 50-75 in there. Once that bulk of the money is out, then transfer the rest. His account may go down soon if you guys are on the same ip address and user id.
Old 07-28-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
You say youve been banned, permanently? they are not giving you a chance to get your dsrs up?
Yes it is a permanent ban!

I had a 30 day suspension a while back in which time I was meant to improve my DSR ratings. Not very easy when you are not allowed on eBay to sell.

Anyway, the restriction was lifted and I started selling again and my DSR ratings are currently at 4.8 / 4.9 so I don't know why they have chosen now to ban me.

I am not allowed to appeal either on my main account but my second account that was banned I am allowed to appeal but don't really see the point as I am banned from using ebay in any way.
Old 07-29-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

I would appeal on it, why not..you might get chance to get one back if its just a dsr issue

As for hubbys accounts, what Im worried about is that if its not given a chance to be sorted out, it will go down as soon as he uses it, paypal also is so linked now to ebay that it may get limited if you try to clean out any money but I suppose a limit can be lifted by providing id, so it may be an option if there is money in there. Dont clean it out to zero though, leave a few pounds in it...