eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay always suspend my stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/128863-ebay-always-suspend-my-stealth-accounts.html)

sapphirepro 08-15-2019 05:49 AM

Ebay always suspend my stealth accounts

Hello everytime I make new ebay account with different ip, address, phone number, paypal and list item (not high risk item I always try to list some used books etc...) they temporary suspend my account and send me message that they need to verify my information.

When I call them they are asking me some general questions like what I will be selling, how I will post items, if I have supplier...and then they tell me that my account is high risk to them and they recommend me to sell on different platform because they will not reinstate my account.

I always wait some weeks before listing first item (I browse on site, add some items to watch list, bid on auctions) and then try to list something but they always suspend it to verify my info and during call they are telling me that they will not unsuspend my account after I answer all questions they ask. Maybe live chat would be better option?

I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong I make accounts using portable browser with new mobile network IP and everything.

Will be very happy for all suggestions. Thank you so much.

invstr 08-15-2019 06:19 AM

Re: Ebay always suspend my stealth accounts

I tried with live chat it's even worse there, don't waste your time with the live chat. I have the same problems, now try the following thing for example if you create 2 ebay co uk accounts today, create a new user on pc and for the first use microsoft edge browser and for the 2nd google chrome...In the past week I've created 20 accounts and for now all are working, and even I listed immediately after the creation. Try it

Londonboy17 08-17-2019 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphirepro (Post 1026612)
Hello everytime I make new ebay account with different ip, address, phone number, paypal and list item (not high risk item I always try to list some used books etc...) they temporary suspend my account and send me message that they need to verify my information.

When I call them they are asking me some general questions like what I will be selling, how I will post items, if I have supplier...and then they tell me that my account is high risk to them and they recommend me to sell on different platform because they will not reinstate my account.

I always wait some weeks before listing first item (I browse on site, add some items to watch list, bid on auctions) and then try to list something but they always suspend it to verify my info and during call they are telling me that they will not unsuspend my account after I answer all questions they ask. Maybe live chat would be better option?

I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong I make accounts using portable browser with new mobile network IP and everything.

Will be very happy for all suggestions. Thank you so much.

Try to open a personal account. not business. it happened with me as well. al of my business account was closed for the same cause you faced. Then I opened a personal account and it seems fine now.

sapphirepro 08-17-2019 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Londonboy17 (Post 1027218)
Try to open a personal account. not business. it happened with me as well. al of my business account was closed for the same cause you faced. Then I opened a personal account and it seems fine now.

Hi thanks for reply. These accounts are however personal not business.

Did you list right after creating them?

DomRau 08-23-2019 03:27 PM

Your IP is your problem.

meganoob 09-03-2019 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invstr (Post 1026621)
I tried with live chat it's even worse there, don't waste your time with the live chat. I have the same problems, now try the following thing for example if you create 2 ebay co uk accounts today, create a new user on pc and for the first use microsoft edge browser and for the 2nd google chrome...In the past week I've created 20 accounts and for now all are working, and even I listed immediately after the creation. Try it

You're awesome. i want to know which vpn you're using?
which country ebay account you have created?
All these accounts were business or personal?
and how do you get addresses for the account?

please help me. i tried create stealth by following stealth guide. but i failed.
please tell me ur experience

invstr 09-04-2019 04:37 AM

I'm using Burger IP VPN, only United Kingdom accounts ebay,co,uk , personal accounts and the addresses I take from google maps, just type london in the maps and look for streets with flats you can also check this site whatpub.com type London in the search bar and browse, and I'm using Silent Phone for the UK numbers 2$ each number.

meganoob 09-06-2019 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invstr (Post 1031559)
I'm using Burger IP VPN, only United Kingdom accounts ebay,co,uk , personal accounts and the addresses I take from google maps, just type london in the maps and look for streets with flats you can also check this site whatpub.com type London in the search bar and browse, and I'm using Silent Phone for the UK numbers 2$ each number.

Thanks a lot for your information. one more final question. where do you get vcc for ebay and paypal verification?

rsot 09-06-2019 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meganoob (Post 1031974)
Thanks a lot for your information. one more final question. where do you get vcc for ebay and paypal verification?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Check out the marketplace section for authorized sellers

dburnside 09-15-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1031990)

Check out the marketplace section for authorized sellers

What he said :doh:

kivin33 10-03-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invstr (Post 1031559)

where you buy vcc for paypal accounts please !

alexgolden35 10-10-2019 03:28 AM

kivin33 check forum, there are people who can help

zosima269 10-10-2019 03:42 AM

Maybe you work in an unsafe environment such as IP not Good or Dup, duplicate information ..etc
In addition, currently ebay will suspends new accounts, they want you to contact them to confirm some information what they need.
good luck

alexgolden35 10-10-2019 03:52 AM

They do restrict new ebay accounts and asking for verification but after you do verification they suspend your account.

e2free 10-15-2019 04:50 PM

Try to open personal account even after suspension they will ask you if you wants to buy or sell or both
Say both
Then few more stock releasted questions and account back to normal

imback99 10-31-2019 05:40 PM

Having similar issues the past month. New User in laptop, MS Edge browser, Fresh dedicated static IP (ip geo matches address), US residential address (Zillow), New Dingphone (webphone) tied to local area code, new PP (paypal).

After listing a used clothing item Ebay suspends the account. So I call in. Ebay CSR transfers me to Trust and Safety department and they say they can't verify my address. In the past I was able to talk around call in verification step but in the last 30 days its impossible so I hang up frustrated and account remains in suspended status.

Thinking about just purchasing existing aged account at this point. Any help is appreciated. And don't tell me its the phone its clearly address verification tied to some public database Ebay is now using. It also has nothing to do with PP.

SilentHill 10-31-2019 11:16 PM

try aging them

imback99 11-01-2019 09:06 AM

Phoned into CSR and again transferred to Ebay Trust and Safety. The second call in the questions were easier and they reopened the account 5/500. So if this happens it may take a few call in attempts to reopen. Will try to age them as well thanks for that!

Leep 11-01-2019 09:53 AM

How is this happen? First you list book. next time list your first item on other category . Second

khatraoui 01-06-2020 12:45 PM

My friend, thank you for sharing your experience, I want to ask your question again regarding your method, is it working?