eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   All new accounts suspended in 30 minutes (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/133995-all-new-accounts-suspended-30-minutes.html)

Aviatrix 02-29-2020 03:17 PM

All new accounts suspended in 30 minutes

Every new eBay account I make gets suspended 30 minutes after converting it into a seller account, even when I haven't listed on it or even added payment details yet.

I register the account and do some browsing for a week before converting it into a seller account, and once that's done a ban will come in 30 minutes.

I've tried Firefox through Sandboxie and Firefox portable and the same thing happens.

I use a Three dongle for IPs, a new SIM card for each account. Since I don't even get to add a payment method the VCC can't be a factor.

I'd appreciate any assistance.

Aviatrix 02-29-2020 03:21 PM

Re: All new accounts suspended in 30 minutes

When I go on live chat asking what the problem is they tell me some crap about being high risk and refuse to reinstate the account. I've had enough at this point; it wasn't like this a few weeks ago.

sax4 02-29-2020 04:01 PM

When you say you are using a 3 dongle, are you using a 3 UK sim with free roaming in Greece?

Aviatrix 02-29-2020 04:21 PM

That's right. It should look like I'm still in the UK to eBay.

sax4 02-29-2020 04:43 PM

Try making business accounts from the outset perhaps. If you make ten accounts and three account surimvive then that's not bad.

Aviatrix 02-29-2020 04:52 PM

I tried and business accounts just get suspended straight away, which I guess is because they are immediately set up as seller accounts.

aspkin 02-29-2020 05:15 PM

Do you have other IP options? Another 3G/4G option for example?

Aviatrix 02-29-2020 05:28 PM

I could try EE instead (I will try that now), but I'm 99% sure that the same crap will just happen again.

EDIT: I'm going to try EE and Linken Sphere, just to make sure it's not my computer. I've been losing my mind over this.

e2free 02-29-2020 06:26 PM

Three is well abused in uk, try with ee more likely they will suspend but reinstate after you contact them,

Seems like ebay now getting fingerprint or something about machine where account created

Aviatrix 02-29-2020 06:56 PM

It still didn't work! WTF is wrong with eBay?

e2free 03-01-2020 03:40 AM

Are you using vmware? Or different user account? Try different machine

Pedroalva 03-01-2020 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aviatrix (Post 1073679)
Every new eBay account I make gets suspended 30 minutes after converting it into a seller account, even when I haven't listed on it or even added payment details yet.

I register the account and do some browsing for a week before converting it into a seller account, and once that's done a ban will come in 30 minutes.

I've tried Firefox through Sandboxie and Firefox portable and the same thing happens.

I use a Three dongle for IPs, a new SIM card for each account. Since I don't even get to add a payment method the VCC can't be a factor.

I'd appreciate any assistance.

What message you receive from eBay when you are suspended?

Aviatrix 03-01-2020 04:28 AM

I explained in the opening post that I used Sandboxie and portable Firefox, but I did try VMware and it made no difference at all.

Aviatrix 03-01-2020 04:28 AM

Hello [user],

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service

e2free 03-01-2020 06:03 AM

Try different machine altogether

Pedroalva 03-01-2020 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aviatrix (Post 1073796)
Hello [user],

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service

You may have the chance to call them for reinstate it
depending by the answers you give

Pandoras_box 03-01-2020 08:30 AM

There's a method to find out what's causing your accounts to get suspended.
See this post

e2free 03-01-2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1073858)
There's a method to find out what's causing your accounts to get suspended.
See this post

Read op post none of this applies to him, ebay recently changed their technology and getting more strict maybe getting ready for their own payment method

sax4 03-01-2020 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1073739)
Three is well abused in uk, try with ee more likely they will suspend but reinstate after you contact them,

Seems like ebay now getting fingerprint or something about machine where account created

Nothing wrong with 3 UK for making accounts, I've made plenty of successful accounts with 3

e2free 03-01-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1073876)
Nothing wrong with 3 UK for making accounts, I've made plenty of successful accounts with 3

Recently ? Even mail.co.uk does not allow to signup from three now for email account

JamesNorth101 03-01-2020 09:53 AM

EE is dreadful for IPs most the time

Three is very very good.

I would stick to Three - Unless because your overseas your IP pool is being really limited (which I dont think is the case) then I dont expect your ISP is the issue here.

sax4 03-01-2020 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1073878)
Recently ? Even mail.co.uk does not allow to signup from three now for email account

My last batch of accounts was made a month ago, I used a mixture of emails; gmail, gmx, outlook

Aviatrix 03-01-2020 08:51 PM

Oddly enough it was the gmx.de email alises that I was using (alphafrau.de), that caused the suspension. Gmails are working perfectly.

glacier922 03-01-2020 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1073883)
My last batch of accounts was made a month ago, I used a mixture of emails; gmail, gmx, outlook

It might be email

glacier922 03-01-2020 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aviatrix (Post 1074026)
Oddly enough it was the gmx.de email alises that I was using (alphafrau.de), that caused the suspension. Gmails are working perfectly.

All your Gmail works no problem? I was thinking of using my own domain, I wonder if 5gat has been the problem all along

Aviatrix 03-01-2020 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 1074029)
It might be email

His post didn't suggest anything about emails causing suspensions; he was just stating that contrary to e2free's experience, he is able to open email accounts with any provider he wants despite using a Three IP address.

I just changed absolutely every step of my account creation process one by one and happened to discover that it was the email addresses I was using that had caused all my problems.

glacier922 03-01-2020 11:09 PM

But you have no problem with Gmail correct?

Aviatrix 03-01-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 1074030)
All your Gmail works no problem? I was thinking of using my own domain, I wonder if 5gat has been the problem all along

Yes, every account is good now that I am using Gmail.

Don't use your own domain; I did that years ago using "catch-all" addresses and one PayPal employee tracked down all my accounts and limited them one by one (she signed her name at the end of every limitation email).

Aviatrix 03-01-2020 11:17 PM

I'm going to be doing 50 days accounts a day now. I might do some tests with regular gmx.com (the international one, not the German one) and outlook.com as they allow 10 alias addresses each per account, so are a lot more convenient than Gmail.

The German gmx site (gmx.de) allowed 22 aliases per account and it worked OK for me up until the last 2 weeks. I'm just glad I got to the bottom of this.

glacier922 03-01-2020 11:27 PM

You're going to be making 50 accounts everyday? I just want to make sure I read that right. Wow, good luck. Band yes no more own domain email from now on. You narrowed it down to email?

Aviatrix 03-01-2020 11:35 PM

I changed absolutely everything else and got no changes until I started using Gmails instead. When I had made 2 good accounts using Gmail I switched back to the gmx.de aliases (alphafrau.de), made them in exactly the same way other than the email address, and the suspensions started again; they promptly stopped when I switched back.

Yes, now that I know that I have a good thing going, I'm not going to take any chances, so I'm going to aim for 50 accounts a day. I never want to be without accounts again; I literally thought it was all over, had lost all hope these last few weeks and I literally lost sleep over this.

With Gmail it's going to be tough, but if I use gmx.com or outlook it's definitely doable (since they allow 10 aliases per account), so I'll try them out now. I'm sure they'll be fine but if not, i guess I could just register accounts under slightly obscure Gmail addresses (so I can bet on the fact that nobody would have registered that Gmail already), leave them to age and only register the Gmail when the time comes to use them.

Was 5gat your own domain? I can't find anything about it on Google.

glacier922 03-01-2020 11:49 PM

Sorry 5gat was that, phone mistype

Mylove.fmly 03-02-2020 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aviatrix (Post 1074036)
I'm going to be doing 50 days accounts a day now. I might do some tests with regular gmx.com (the international one, not the German one) and outlook.com as they allow 10 alias addresses each per account, so are a lot more convenient than Gmail.

The German gmx site (gmx.de) allowed 22 aliases per account and it worked OK for me up until the last 2 weeks. I'm just glad I got to the bottom of this.

Hello Aviatrix !,Let me ask the info and ip supplies you are using ?

JamesNorth101 03-02-2020 06:48 AM

If you’re going to try make 50 per day you’re really setting yourself up to fail. Your better taking your time building each account uniquely

rsot 03-02-2020 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1074117)
If you’re going to try make 50 per day you’re really setting yourself up to fail. Your better taking your time building each account uniquely

Agree - that's pretty intense. It's nice to spread the risk but 50....that's a lot per day

glacier922 03-02-2020 01:51 PM

Also if u screw up in one area maybe and u didn't know, then all 50 gets suspended, that's 50 whatever the cost is down the drain

RustyShackelford 03-02-2020 02:56 PM

excuse my ignorance, but if youre using a UK sim in Greece, you still get UK ips not Greek? would the same apply if you were in the states?

Aviatrix 03-02-2020 05:00 PM

I have bots to do it all for me so it's arguably less error prone than doing them all manually. I even have it set up to do the first listing on the account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyShackelford (Post 1074260)
excuse my ignorance, but if youre using a UK sim in Greece, you still get UK ips not Greek? would the same apply if you were in the states?

If you use a SIM card from a particular country your IP address will show as being from that country, so if I were to move to the US with this setup I would still get a UK IP.

Sole7653 03-02-2020 05:08 PM

Why Don't you call and reinstate the account this is possible you just need to get the correct Rep. Usually I call 3 to 4 times.

glacier922 03-02-2020 07:15 PM

OK just tried with Gmail, I still get suspended before 30 minutes, but I called in and it was OK, still don't want this to happen though