eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Instantly lost INR when NARU'd (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/140497-instantly-lost-inr-when-narud.html)

BananaMachine 12-02-2020 03:32 AM

Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Just writing this as a warning for others, if you get NARU'd dont bother posting out your pending orders a buyer can just open a INR regardless of the delivery dates or tracking and get their money back.

james_112233 12-02-2020 03:45 AM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BananaMachine (Post 1128580)
Just writing this as a warning for others, if you get NARU'd dont bother posting out your pending orders a buyer can just open a INR regardless of the delivery dates or tracking and get their money back.


That's disgusting. No different to ebay issuing full refund after 30 days on managed payments then if you are banned.

A buyers paradise. Free expensive items ... just target potential stealthers.

BananaMachine 12-02-2020 03:49 AM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Yeah, I have 150 in on hold on PayPal I lost 50 to case which was escalated at 5am and closed at 5:20, Ima wait for delivery and just file a police report against the buyer. I hope the other buyers are decent.

I guess **** flies both ways.

rsot 12-02-2020 05:05 AM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BananaMachine (Post 1128584)
Yeah, I have 150 in on hold on PayPal I lost 50 to case which was escalated at 5am and closed at 5:20, Ima wait for delivery and just file a police report against the buyer. I hope the other buyers are decent.

I guess **** flies both ways.

Right on - hope it works out - some buyers, rare though, will comply

Hank 12-02-2020 05:34 AM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1128582)
A buyers paradise. Free expensive items ... just target potential stealthers.

I've targeted scam stealthers for free goods for years, still not losing a winks sleep over it.

rsot 12-02-2020 07:36 AM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1128613)
I've targeted scam stealthers for free goods for years, still not losing a winks sleep over it.

To each his own - not a great approach on a forum geared primarily for sellers...

Hank 12-02-2020 08:09 AM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1128632)
To each his own - not a great approach on a forum geared primarily for sellers...

You clearly missed the word 'scam'.

I've had scam buyers steal from me, I have no issue with recovering my losses from scam sellers. It's merely business, nothing personal - rather like selling and buying stealth accounts wouldn't you say?

phaz0rz 12-02-2020 08:27 AM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
What do you mean by "scam stealthers"? People selling phake junk?

I'm asking because I was just ripped off by a "scam seller". I bought from them, they never shipped anything, and now they're NARU'd and eBay is telling me I have to wait several weeks to make a claim.

If you're scamming that kind of scam seller then I don't get it, lol.

BananaMachine 12-02-2020 06:13 PM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
There goes another 20 quid xD, Apparently when you get restricted ebay messages all your buyers saying the item might not arrive.

Weird to see that the case immediately goes to customer support when the buyer opens a case

james_112233 12-02-2020 07:19 PM

Re: Instantly lost INR when NARU'd
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1128613)
I've targeted scam stealthers for free goods for years, still not losing a winks sleep over it.

Scam stealthers ? not sure I follow.

If a dodgy seller lists an item and you don't receive it ... it's a simple case of opening an item not received claim.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58