eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC113 permanent ban first or second time (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/141424-mc113-permanent-ban-first-second-time.html)

dafp1993 01-14-2021 10:59 AM

MC113 permanent ban first or second time

Hi all,

New to the forum but not that new in creating ebay & pp stealths, I need them to start dropshipping as I'm struggling with shopify.

I'm using an o2 4G SIM card with dongle for all accounts. I haven't checked if the IPs have been used, I haven't been tracking that. I simply unplug and plug the dongle back in each time I open a VM.

My current process is as follows: -

1. Setup a new Windows 7 VM
2. Install fonts, firefox, AV and block WebRTC and GL
3. I use a UK SMSPVA number for sms verification on all stealth accounts
4. Create a GMAIL
5. Create the PayPal & eBay accounts together with the same name and address
6. Add VCC to verify the PayPal
7. Sign up for a seller account on ebay and add another VCC
8. Link the eBay and PayPal accounts
9. Wait 5-7 days and list an item (I tend to find an item on etsy)

Now, I either get hit with the MC113 a day after creating the account, which sometimes means if I chat to an ebay rep they reinstate my account (happened around 3-4 times out of the 10 I created) or I get hit with one a day after listing my first item (or both). If the first MC113 doesn't result in a permenant ban then the second does.

Out of the 10 stealths I attemped to create, I think about one account maybe two have lasted a few days after listing an item, apart from that all have been suspended.

I have also attemped to use a tool found on another forum for managing browser profiles, I carried out the same steps as above apart from the VM bit as this is just a program I installed on a Windows 10 VM. That got to the point where I was able to list an item but again, MC113 a day after listing.

My plan of action is to keep trying and not give up, I'm going to start by not using SMSPVA and use some fresh sims for each stealth. I also need to start keeping track of the IPs when creating new accounts with the 4G dongle.

So my questions are: -

1. Any tips on where I could be going wrong? (I guess it's trial and error)
2. If I was to purchase a new O2 SIM, would I get a new load of IP addresses?

Thanks

seejau 01-22-2021 08:43 AM

Re: MC113 permanent ban first or second time

I have very similar issue here, would be good to hear some tips out of proffessionals.

honestman 01-30-2021 08:35 PM

I am also having the same issue. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Due to job loss in Covid situation, I desperately need my ebay account back. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks

magina 01-30-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honestman (Post 1139358)
I am also having the same issue. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Due to job loss in Covid situation, I desperately need my ebay account back. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks

Which part can we help? Creating accounts? or restoring your previously suspended accounts?

hamdan786s 01-31-2021 07:18 AM

can Anyone link trusted eBay account sellers ?

ilcarletto 01-31-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamdan786s (Post 1139399)
can Anyone link trusted eBay account sellers ?

Look in the marjetplace section

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

Trusted and authorized sellers operates in there

Welcome to the forum

Londonboy17 03-04-2021 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dafp1993 (Post 1136402)
Hi all,

New to the forum but not that new in creating ebay & pp stealths, I need them to start dropshipping as I'm struggling with shopify.

I'm using an o2 4G SIM card with dongle for all accounts. I haven't checked if the IPs have been used, I haven't been tracking that. I simply unplug and plug the dongle back in each time I open a VM.

4. Create a GMAIL

Now, I either get hit with the MC113 a day after creating the account, which sometimes means if I chat to an ebay rep they reinstate my account (happened around 3-4 times out of the 10 I created) or I get hit with one a day after listing my first item (or both). If the first MC113 doesn't result in a permenant ban then the second does.

Out of the 10 stealths I attemped to create, I think about one account maybe two have lasted a few days after listing an item, apart from that all have been suspended.

I have also attemped to use a tool found on another forum for managing browser profiles, I carried out the same steps as above apart from the VM bit as this is just a program I installed on a Windows 10 VM. That got to the point where I was able to list an item but again, MC113 a day after listing.

My plan of action is to keep trying and not give up, I'm going to start by not using SMSPVA and use some fresh sims for each stealth. I also need to start keeping track of the IPs when creating new accounts with the 4G dongle.

Thanks

Same thing happening with me. I am creating account this way:

1) 02 Brand New sim
2) Three dongle for Ip
3) I keep ip record
4) same name and address
5) New user for every account in macbook.

I wait at least 10-20 days to list 1st item and then suspended next day. its happening from last year November. my business just shut now. i have lost all my account in last 4 month. lost all my confidence to create new account. i think ebay can track our laptop or network nowdays and they install it recently. i am with ebay more then 5-6 years and never experienced this type of suspension of account. just cant survive. any tips will be great help. we need to help each other after all thats the reason we are here..

Suky101 04-28-2021 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dafp1993 (Post 1136402)
Hi all,

4. Create a GMAIL

Thanks

Happens often contact them 99% you get acces back.. (happen to me liek 6-7 times)
It doesent mean you made a mistake...
Got mc113 today on 1 fresh account will update you the result hier..
Good luck 🍀