eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   2004 eBay account has been silence suspended after MP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/142037-2004-ebay-account-has-been-silence-suspended-after-mp.html)

heidoncs 02-13-2021 11:28 PM

2004 eBay account has been silence suspended after MP

2004 ebay account with more than 20000+ 100% feedback. After sending doc for MP, it has been suspended without any notifications and message.

Cannot list any listings and contacted ebay and just see below:

"Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment. Please note that this decision is final and cannot be changed ."

"I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but I trust that I’ve already given you all the information available to address the issue while referring to our existing policies."

So did not pay outstanding ebay fees, today just got a message saying that "MC042 NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement".

Login back to ebay and it shows that the account has been suspended due to non-payment. Should I pay the outstanding payment so get the account back?

Advise?

slokor 02-14-2021 12:01 AM

Re: 2004 eBay account has been silence suspended after MP

Might be worth the risk given how old and established the acct is.
Depends on the amount in question I suppose.

Sausage 02-14-2021 12:20 AM

I think I'd pay, but I tend to pay my fees once a week so they don't build up.

Pandoras_box 02-14-2021 08:44 AM

You did not say if this account was stealth.
They don't seem to like some items you're selling.
Were you ever dropshipping?

If this is a stealth account, better to move on.

If it is a legit account, paying your debt will NOT get your account unsuspended. You might have to take these extra steps to get back your account.

heidoncs 02-16-2021 10:04 AM

Yes, it is a stealth account

Pandoras_box 02-16-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heidoncs (Post 1142149)
Yes, it is a stealth account

I'd say move on. It's not coming back whether or not you pay the fees.

Did you use stealth details for MP or your legit details?

james_112233 02-16-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heidoncs (Post 1141718)
2004 ebay account with more than 20000+ 100% feedback. After sending doc for MP, it has been suspended without any notifications and message.

"Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment. Please note that this decision is final and cannot be changed ."

"I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but I trust that I’ve already given you all the information available to address the issue while referring to our existing policies."

So did not pay outstanding ebay fees, today just got a message saying that "MC042 NOTICE: eBay Registration Reinstatement".

Login back to ebay and it shows that the account has been suspended due to non-payment. Should I pay the outstanding payment so get the account back?

Advise?

Is this a 2004 established business ebay account you purchased and tried to get on to managed payments with creative docs ?

If that's the case it appears creative docs don't work. Unless the details used is of a real person on the electoral roll / living at the address.

heidoncs 03-01-2021 09:57 AM

I use stealth details for MP

resilient 03-06-2021 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heidoncs (Post 1141718)

Advise?

I feel you pain buddy, I had a few 10 year old top performing accounts suspended without notice and for the same reason.
My success rate of passing MP is roughly at 50% with all stealth info.
I did it in July last year so not sure if checks have gone more stringent lately, seems to be the case reading other posts...

To come to the point, this MC042 email seems to have been sent to all eBay accounts recently suspended by MP.
Sorry to say your account isn't coming back, I believe they sent this message in bulk to all suspended accounts in error.
None of my suspended accounts have been reinstated after receiving the same message more than 2 months ago.

I have even plead ignorant and responded to these notices acting all grateful for the reinstatement but could they please activate my listing ability as it's still not available.
The response was that the suspension is final and the reinstatement won't be hapenning...

Advice. Don't pay the fees unless you just want to be honest but still loose your account...

Mdawg 03-26-2021 09:10 AM

Unlikely to ever get it back truthfully, good job though 2004 till now for stealth is cracking.

Mdawg 03-26-2021 09:13 AM

In fact for any account is cracking haha, I have a few from 2008/9 still going and I thought I was doing well.