eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Can't log into bought eBay account - Requesting sms verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/143548-cant-log-into-bought-ebay-account-requesting-sms-verification.html)

K.aa 05-16-2021 05:17 PM

Can't log into bought eBay account - Requesting sms verification

Hi,

I've bought an eBay + PP account from a trusted seller here, but I get this message upon logging in:

"It looks like you signed in from a different computer. Before you continue, we need to verify your identity and confirm it's really you.

We'll send a message to the option you select.

By Phone (voice or text)" <--- (Only option is phone number verification with the registered number)

The seller told me he doesn't have access to the Sim, does anyone know how this will be bypassed?
I'm talking with the seller and I'm sure he'll come up with a solution but the replies are kind of slow and I'm curious to see how we would get around this. I've got a completely new sim but I have no idea how you can change the eBay registered number without even logging in.

If anyone has any experience or any ideas, please let me know - thanks!

JimmyOvens 05-24-2021 02:46 AM

Re: Can't log into bought eBay account - Requesting sms verification

ask the seller to export the cookies then send them to you

rsot 05-24-2021 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.aa (Post 1153746)
I've got a completely new sim but I have no idea how you can change the eBay registered number without even logging in.

eB security is pretty tight for blocking this from happening

GreenBean 05-24-2021 05:52 AM

Creativity

:spy:

K.aa 05-26-2021 07:04 PM

I can’t figure out how creativity would work here :/ they’re not asking for any documentation? Could you elaborate a little?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1154920)
Creativity

:spy:

tedsmith1990 01-14-2022 12:41 PM

It is weird the seller can't offer you the SIM cards. Normally it comes with SIM cards.

The only solution for you now is that trying to login the account every day and EBAY may remember your attempts and can allow you to login later.

I know PAYPAL can work like this.

Good luck!!!

Hank 01-14-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 (Post 1181920)
It is weird the seller can't offer you the SIM cards. Normally it comes with SIM cards.

The only solution for you now is that trying to login the account every day and EBAY may remember your attempts and can allow you to login later.

I know PAYPAL can work like this.

Good luck!!!

I suspect they're either back into the account or have given up after 8 months.

e2free 01-14-2022 04:36 PM

You have to call ebay as answer their security questions which can be anything related to account, then they able to remove this block

Goog luck best to contact seller of account

salesen 02-10-2022 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.aa (Post 1153746)
Hi,

I've bought an eBay + PP account from a trusted seller here, but I get this message upon logging in:

"It looks like you signed in from a different computer. Before you continue, we need to verify your identity and confirm it's really you.

We'll send a message to the option you select.

By Phone (voice or text)" <--- (Only option is phone number verification with the registered number)

The seller told me he doesn't have access to the Sim, does anyone know how this will be bypassed?
I'm talking with the seller and I'm sure he'll come up with a solution but the replies are kind of slow and I'm curious to see how we would get around this. I've got a completely new sim but I have no idea how you can change the eBay registered number without even logging in.

If anyone has any experience or any ideas, please let me know - thanks!

should the SIM come with the package from seller?