MC011 Wild Goose Chase - Options? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 03-23-2024

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default MC011 Wild Goose Chase - Options?

So yesterday I received the dreaded MC011 for reasons I am honestly unsure of. I have a genuine account and been selling products I buy in bulk from alibaba for a few years now. Prob around £3k a month in sales. Good feedback and only one open case for payment not recognised. Everything fully tracked.I had private seller account so possibly the issue?

Anyway I jumped through the hoops regarding proof of ID and even all my supplier invoices and payment receipts but now they want evidence all orders received. This is almost impossible as tracking is hit and miss international and most people don't leave feedback. I also have no idea how far back eBay want me to try and get evidence for orders received.

My question really is, how viable are ghost accounts nowadays with managed payments.? I can't ask friends and family to let me access their bank accounts so wondered what the most up to date workaround is for people in my situation?

Joint account in mine and wife's name and use her name on payment details? Would the address cause an issue being same as mc011 account?

Do I persevere with appeals process and try to hunt down feedback from all the tracked items that didn't track to delivery?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: MC011 Wild Goose Chase - Options?

you wrote that everything is fully tracked? in this case you need to add tracking on ebay to all recent orders

I assume you did not have 3K per month in a stable way over an extended period of time but recently you had a volume spike?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

He said intl tracking is a hit and miss case.
$3K a month selling Alibaba stuff,it must be low priced items ,so your sales volume must be high.
Ebay is using excuses to rid Ali resellers,or rather retail arbitragers,your Ali receipts,are they wholesale invoice,or just retail receipts?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
He said intl tracking is a hit and miss case.
$3K a month selling Alibaba stuff,it must be low priced items ,so your sales volume must be high.
Ebay is using excuses to rid Ali resellers,or rather retail arbitragers,your Ali receipts,are they wholesale invoice,or just retail receipts?
yes , you may be right as I initially assumed they had valid USA/UK tracking but probably they have chinese tracking which is cheap and comparatively reliable but absolutely deadly to provide to marketplaces
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
yes , you may be right as I initially assumed they had valid USA/UK tracking but probably they have chinese tracking which is cheap and comparatively reliable but absolutely deadly to provide to marketplaces
He said he bought from ALi sellers,so I assume he has them in stock so would be shipped from UK ,not China.
Unless he does not have all items in stock and listed some expecting ALi sellers to fill such orders,if so,then Ebay is coming after him for retail arbitraging
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGundam View Post
So yesterday I received the dreaded MC011 for reasons I am honestly unsure of. I have a genuine account and been selling products I buy in bulk from alibaba for a few years now. Prob around £3k a month in sales. Good feedback and only one open case for payment not recognised. Everything fully tracked.I had private seller account so possibly the issue?

Anyway I jumped through the hoops regarding proof of ID and even all my supplier invoices and payment receipts but now they want evidence all orders received. This is almost impossible as tracking is hit and miss international and most people don't leave feedback. I also have no idea how far back eBay want me to try and get evidence for orders received.

My question really is, how viable are ghost accounts nowadays with managed payments.? I can't ask friends and family to let me access their bank accounts so wondered what the most up to date workaround is for people in my situation?

Joint account in mine and wife's name and use her name on payment details? Would the address cause an issue being same as mc011 account?

Do I persevere with appeals process and try to hunt down feedback from all the tracked items that didn't track to delivery?

Thanks
the conclusion is following: stay away from chinese despatch , do not upload chinese tracking to ebay , do not list any items on ebay stating that location is china unless your ebay account is registered in china

you can resell alibaba items on ebay even if they are counterfeit but you need to make sure all items are shipped from a low risk country , preferrably it should be the country of ebay account registration or from USA