eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Been suspended from paypal and ebay for drugs (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/24653-been-suspended-paypal-ebay-drugs.html)

apex 11-08-2010 03:41 PM

Been suspended from paypal and ebay for drugs

I was trading on ebay and selling retro computers and games. I got given this herb called wild dagga and looked it up on ebay and people were selling it so I listed it up.

Next thing I know both my accounts are banned. They claim it is a drug but its just a herbal supplement and is completely legal. Weird thing is they allow the listing of it and theres loads of other sellers but I was targeted to be banned.

I tried e-mailing them and I've phoned them but they have basically told me I am banned for life and its my fault.

I started doing my retro business via a website now so it didn't completely ruin me but it has really mucked everything up because I cannot use paypal and lost all the custom I used to get through ebay.

So I want to get back on it. I tried just opening an account again with a different bank but it was instantly banned. I thought maybe if I start a limited company and trade under that but I see you still have to provide owner details so they will just ban me from that as well.

The only way I can see to do it is to get my name legally changed and a new bank account so they don't know its me.

So pissed off all this over something so silly. I never thoutgh I would get all this trouble for it.

Can anyone think of any way other than changing my name that I can get back on ebay?

TGMT² 11-08-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apex (Post 180410)
Can anyone think of any way other than changing my name that I can get back on ebay?

Just get the Stealth Book and you will be back in the game in a few days.

jeffweico 11-08-2010 04:07 PM

Agreed. The stealth book is worth it's weight in gold. Probably more.

But, in the future, you should stay away from listing any of the "legal high" drugs. That is a huge controversial issue right now.

Is it fair that others can sell it and they get away with it? Of course not. But that is how eBay operates.

Seriously, get the Stealth book and read it 3 times. Then ask questions if there is something you are not clear on. When you read it, the lightbulbs will start to turn on.

No need to get your name legally changed...

rsot 11-08-2010 04:15 PM

Welcome to the forum. You already have good info from solid operators here so you will find that there is a ton of info here to get you back to operational status without worrying about name changing and what not.

Don't waste your time setting up new account without understanding how all of us in your shoes (e.g. banned, booted, etc.) learn to work with eB ay anew.

Looking forward to your contributions as you get informed.

MadSam 11-08-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Wow, I thought some people getting new computers or internet connections were going a bit far, but you take the cake. :)

jeffweico 11-08-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadSam (Post 180468)
Wow, I thought some people getting new computers or internet connections were going a bit far, but you take the cake. :)

At least nobody has tried plastic surgery....

Yet...

:pound:

inthezone 11-08-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadSam (Post 180468)

lmao...

To the thread starter... dude you don't need to change your name. :lol: Just go ahead and buy ebay stealth and you'll be fine. Yes, do it right now.

Stigger 11-09-2010 04:31 AM

Quote:

I was trading on ebay and selling retro computers and games. I got given this herb called wild dagga and looked it up on ebay and people were selling it so I listed it up.

Next thing I know both my accounts are banned. They claim it is a drug but its just a herbal supplement and is completely legal. Weird thing is they allow the listing of it and theres loads of other sellers but I was targeted to be banned.

I tried e-mailing them and I've phoned them but they have basically told me I am banned for life and its my fault.

I started doing my retro business via a website now so it didn't completely ruin me but it has really mucked everything up because I cannot use paypal and lost all the custom I used to get through ebay.

So I want to get back on it. I tried just opening an account again with a different bank but it was instantly banned. I thought maybe if I start a limited company and trade under that but I see you still have to provide owner details so they will just ban me from that as well.

The only way I can see to do it is to get my name legally changed and a new bank account so they don't know its me.

So pissed off all this over something so silly. I never thoutgh I would get all this trouble for it.

a bit much but in the u.k you can legally call yourself anything you like any day you like and its totally legal, you do not have to change it by depol, so today you could be called bob and tomorrow called bill same with the last name, i have walked into the bank before and just asked them to change the the first or last name, i once got asked why i was doing it and i just said it was due to personal circumstances that i do not wish to disclose, i have done thins about 4 times with two different banks.
then only thing is that if you are asked if you have used any previous name you have to answer truefully.

better to get the stealth book though.

subzero3001 11-27-2010 11:59 PM

Maybe this is a late answer but if you can manage it to have Latino friends you can open multiple USA accounts at banks accepting Mexican ID.

Look on internet and see what banks will accept Mexican ID as primary identification. Mexican nationals usually have two names and two last names, so you can use the same name at different banks as if were 4 different people.

Is 100% legal, you just need to have either Latino name or get a Mexican friend to help you out.

Pros: No SSN required for Mexican nationals in order to open bank account. 4 friends will make 16 legal accounts NSA.

Cons: Make sure you have keep control of the debit card and do not keep large amounts of cash in the account.

forummember 11-28-2010 06:00 AM

You need a license to sell 'herbal' drugs in the UK

NYCLiz 11-28-2010 08:30 AM

EBay (UK seller even) is still selliing this stuff, not bath salts in your wildest dreams. Mephedrone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Illegal in the UK, a few other countries and at least one state here in the US. Do you think ebay is this blind? But really, if you did not know what it really is, it is not obvious. Also sold at head shops where it is legal. Believe me, NOBODY buys it for their bath.
CHARGE 1g bath salts NEW on eBay (end time 26-Nov-10 23:42:36 GMT)

NYCLiz 11-28-2010 09:52 AM

You have sooo found the right place. I am new here, but I have learned a bunch and I have never been yelled at for stupid questions.....maybe it's just because I'm a girl, but still! I will take it! :humble:

[QUOTE=apex;180410]I was trading on ebay and selling retro computers and games. I got given this herb called wild dagga and looked it up on ebay and people were selling it so I listed it up.

NYCLiz 11-28-2010 12:31 PM

I just saw what you wrote about the legal high drugs. I was noticing that they are letting the UK sell illegal drugs. The particular item I was talking about is illegal there now.

But, in the future, you should stay away from listing any of the "legal high" drugs. That is a huge controversial issue right now.

Is it fair that others can sell it and they get away with it? Of course not. But that is how eBay operates.

Seriously, get the Stealth book and read it 3 times. Then ask questions if there is something you are not clear on. When you read it, the lightbulbs will start to turn on.

No need to get your name legally changed...[/QUOTE]

holymoly 11-29-2010 12:14 PM

Stealth Book is the best...read it 2Xs for the NOOBS, best advice to offer. You need

1:New name (not legally)
2:New address
3:VCC (virtual credit card)
4:New Bank/VBA
5:New Phone
6:New Email
7:New IP
8:ENJOY!

Get the book!