eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Can you still buy with a stealth account?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/25928-can-you-still-buy-stealth-account.html)

xoklaire 12-11-2010 07:31 AM

Can you still buy with a stealth account??

I have the stealth book but it doesn't mention how a person will be able to buy from ebay with a new account. Can someone please help me. I was thinking that if I was to buy something would I message the seller first and tell them to send the item to my real address instead of the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one I will have to make with my account, or when checking out with paypal would I select "dispatch to this address" and click my real address? Also, would I have to get the parcel shipped with my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name or real name? I'm just abit worried because if i'm not in and I have to go the post office to pick up a parcel, my cards name will not match the parcel name.

Thanks x

Red X 12-11-2010 09:38 AM

If you see an item you would like to purchase, before you even buy the item message the seller, and ask if its ok for him/her to ship the item to another address as a gift, or make up some other convincing story. If they say yes, then go ahead, and purchase the item.

xoklaire 12-11-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja (Post 189298)
If you see an item you would like to purchase, before you even buy the item message the seller, and ask if its ok for him/her to ship the item to another address as a gift, or make up some other convincing story. If they say yes, then go ahead, and purchase the item.

Thanks, I was rattling my brain for ages!! So would I put my address in the message?

jbluntz 12-11-2010 05:39 PM

I have a stealth business paypal linked to a business mailbox just for buying, packages get shipped in the business name so no need to contact the seller.

AdamG 12-11-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 189399)
I have a stealth business paypal linked to a business mailbox just for buying, packages get shipped in the business name so no need to contact the seller.

but this is different in the UK, since we can't have a business name.
also, even if we get access to a real address [like family member], in case that person is not at home to get that parcel from the postman, [sometimes the parcel is bigger than the post-box] then, you will have to go to the post office to pick up that parcel, and you will surely have to bring a proof of ID in the same name as the parcel with you!!!! that is how it works mate,

what do you think of this??

jbluntz 12-11-2010 06:41 PM

Try using a mailbox rental other than usps, one that's not connected with a major carrier not sure if they have them in the UK but they have them all over here and they're cheaper and let you add any business name to have your packages shipped in.

dburnside 12-13-2010 06:24 PM

say your item is for a present and dont want it showing on your credit card so using a friends paypal, works every time for me