eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC021 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/28608-mc021-cit-notice-ebay-registration-suspension.html)

mkr2204 02-25-2011 09:19 AM

MC021 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension

Got the following email this morning:

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely due to concerns we have for the safety of the eBay community.

Why have we suspended your account?

From experience we know that certain items and actions are more closely associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. Under the eBay User Agreement we may suspend an account if we believe that the user may cause eBay or another eBay user financial loss or legal liabilities. You can read the User Agreement by copying this link into a new browser window:

Not exactly sure why - the accounts not had anything listed on it for about a week apart from a used xbox 360 game which I very much doubt is the cause of this

This is my only account, been registered about 2 years, 850+ positive feedback as a seller, above standard, 1 policy breach (mc019) in november last year and the item was never listed again

Anyone got any ideas on what causes this?

rsot 02-25-2011 09:54 AM

And what were you selling in the past? Anything risky? Never forget that eb ay can go back to the past and do shiz.

I have had issues with an account for stuff sold 1 year ago - yes was my "foray" into digital ebook sales (Prob never again...probably...)

mkr2204 02-25-2011 11:02 AM

Mostly selling unbranded electronics, they were comming from china/dhgate but like I said unbranded so no copyright issues etc

only issue I had was the mentioned MC019 which was on a PSP with custom firmware never had any restrictions on the account, apart from a 3 day suspension for 'feedback abuse' for leaving negitive comment with positive rating

mkr2204 02-26-2011 08:04 AM

Another question I have is i am in credit with ebay fees by about £40 since they overcharged me at xmas, do i have any chance of getting this back?

Just logged into the ebay account and strangely its showing recent searches as mcdonalds coffee, and bio fuel - 2 things I have never searched for or know anything about

Is there a possiblity that MC021 is linked to unauthorized account access?

I did log on with a proxy a few days ago, was on a public computer at my mates college and for some reason ebay was blocked so i used a proxy

Azabon 02-27-2011 11:16 PM

Securing your account and reporting account theft

Use Live Chat to inform them that you think you may have had unauthorised access and that you need the account restriction lifted so that you can reset password etc.

Be friendly with them and there is a greater than 50% chance they will do so - also say how you love eBay and can't wait to get back on, the normal sh1t.

Azabon 02-27-2011 11:18 PM

Sorry - link again with a space:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/account/securing-account. html

mkr2204 02-28-2011 07:44 AM

Hey mate cheers for the reply, getting this error however

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:

Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
Enter keywords in the Search box and click the Search button. Or, browse through the many categories available at eBay.
If you are searching for a Help page, click the Back button on your web browser and select another Help page link or try entering different keyword combinations to find appropriate help topics.
Report this technical issue or view known technical issues.

mrlilypad 02-28-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 207566)
And what were you selling in the past? Anything risky? Never forget that eb ay can go back to the past and do shiz.

I have had issues with an account for stuff sold 1 year ago - yes was my "foray" into digital ebook sales (Prob never again...probably...)

foray? Are you saying it's good to sell digital ebook or bad? Those are my best sellers, just curious. Thanks.

rsot 02-28-2011 12:46 PM

foray = my adventure in digital ebook sales.

Seems like you have been doing ok with them - I did them for awhile but after months, might still get a suspension based on them.

All the best to you - but I would not build new accounts on that (my own opinion).

Azabon 03-01-2011 07:15 AM

Azabon 03-01-2011 07:16 AM

Hmmm - dunno why that keeps pasting wrong.

You have to remove the anonym.to | Anonym surfen | link to other sites anonymously at the beginning.

Or use contact us - search account theft - use live chat, should work too

cortex 07-24-2011 09:24 AM

did the OP get his/her account reinstated?

isitworththestress 07-25-2011 03:04 AM

What is your seller dashboard saying?