eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help Please...Ebay's driving me Insane! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/3177-help-please-ebays-driving-me-insane.html)

geester1 03-05-2008 05:37 AM

Help Please...Ebay's driving me Insane!

I've been on ebay for 22 months, selling ebooks globally, at the end of Jan 08, I got the dreaded email...my account was suspended as my feedback wasn't up to standard.

This was insane, as I'd only been selling for 22 months, with 2636 positive feedback, 5 neutrals and 25 negs, giving me 96.3%...

I then cleared the cookies and started again, only to get that banned - linked to suspended seller.

Now, I left it for a few days, created buyer account fine! When I come to create a seller account, it's asking for credit card and phone number verification.

What do I do? If anyone can tell me how to get around this, I'd really appreciate it.

No wonder ebays wondering why the sellers are leaving!:mad:

scouse12345 03-05-2008 07:18 AM

My first suggestion, would be to forget selling for the next 48 hours or so, and search, read, and digest the information contained within the forum, what your asking is not going to be, nor able to be answered with a 1 paragraph reply... so get your homework head on and prepare to research, keeping notes all the time of course..

You shall find the answer to your question... but it happens to be a multitude of answers..

geester1 03-05-2008 09:11 AM

thanks for that, I've already created a "clean PC", clean email address, clean prepaid card.

I'm going to get all I can ready so I sit down in 3 days and "just do it" Thanks for your insight.

siashay 03-05-2008 10:13 AM

READ READ READ SOME MORE. I thought I was smart read a few things on the board. started a new account. down my first listing. I been here for three months and I am still learning and reading. Read all of ebayhateluv's posts.

mantisinc 03-05-2008 11:11 AM

If you are in the UK, read my thread on new phone numbers, CC's, bank account, etc.

Also, download CCleaner - Home, and run it. It will delete every temporary file and tracking cookie ebay/paypal have plastered on your PC, and does it all in one scan.

I use the software daily, it's an absolute life saver.

Oh, and CHANGE IP! (If you already haven't....)

GreenBean 03-06-2008 12:14 AM

AND, before you go back on ebay, how about an outline of what you hope to do
in the new setup? Even tell us what you had for breakfast? On second thoughts
not breakfast. But run it past the forum as we do understand where you are at.

geester1 03-06-2008 04:45 AM

oh, your all life savers! THANKS!

#1. Opened Hide-my-ip, when it was working I opened the browser
#2. I cleared all temp files and cookies in Firefox
#3. Created a unique email address (googlemail.com)
#4. Got a prepaid card (entropay)
#5. Created new Paypal account using existing bank account, using my real surname and address

I'm stuck on the next bit...

I know, I have to create an account on ebay, but do I give a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address? What bank details to give? Have I to open a "new/fresh" account?
I have the phone (voip) set up ready for confirmation call

Any advice?

GreenBean 03-06-2008 05:20 AM

So long as that existng bank account has no link whatsoever to anything linked to suspended ebay accounts, that account is OK. So now you
can make your ebay account with a name & address that you like: now here's
the nice part: ebay take only the numbers of the account. If you are in the UK that is the sorting number and account number and USA the routing number & account number. Make sure that the prepaid entropay card has funds.
Before you do this, let one of the UK experts check what I said will work.