eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   hello new here need help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/35770-hello-new-here-need-help.html)

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 05:10 AM

hello new here need help

Hello everyone,

My problem is we ran a Business eBay account for around 5 years and recently started trading assisting for a large company and income on eBay went from like near zero too over 100k in a 30 day period a couple of months ago, Now we had over 2,500 feedbacks at 100% but PayPal shut us down saying it was too risky for them what a joke.

So any help on my best options?

And yes we do know our problem was earnings red flagged in PayPal because earnings went up too quick.

Thank you.

GreenBean 08-25-2011 06:05 AM

Hello again! Welcome to the forum. :yar:

couple of questions:

Are you selling on an ebay business account at the moment.

Was the paypal notice the 'we are parting ways with you' (Dear John in other words).

rsot 08-25-2011 06:08 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Yes eb and pp are known for crazy bannings but your phrase
Quote:

eBay went from like near zero too over 100k in a 30 day period a couple of months ago
is prob what did you in - they don`t like that rate spike so fast.

All the best as you go stealth.

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 262553)

couple of questions:

Was the paypal notice the 'we are parting ways with you' (Dear John in other words).

Thank you for the reply answers are no we can't sell on the business account now and have been suspended because of PayPal issues.

And yes they state they are parting company with us.

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 262554)
Welcome to the forums.

Yes eb and pp are known for crazy bannings but your phrase

is prob what did you in - they don`t like that rate spike so fast.

All the best as you go stealth.

Thanks yes we realize the hike in sales course our problems.

GreenBean 08-25-2011 06:18 AM

That's that way out then... shame about the ebay being down too. If that was going, you might have had a chance :)

Then stealth it is :)

oompaloompa 08-25-2011 06:21 AM

you can appeal in writing, it is unlikey to work but worth a try.

If you want to continue with ebay, set up 2 or 3 stealth accs.

If your product is unique you may have probs, but otherwise, you should be ok spreading the risk....

can pm me with any questions, I have a few UK business accs.

GTB 08-25-2011 06:22 AM

yeah 100k in 30 days is too much too quick unless your a retail giant like John L3wis or Arg0s

give them a chance to limit your account and they will

plus,pay pals eyes will have lighted up when they saw the oppertunity to limit your account with 100k in it...the greedy fecks

sorry to hear about it anyway

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 262557)
That's that way out then... shame about the ebay being down too. If that was going, you might have had a chance :)

Then stealth it ia. :)

Hold on the eBay account only got suspended because we owe them a lot of fees but it's all being help in PayPal for 180 days and the idiots will not even allow us to pay the fees how stupid is that.

Now are you saying once fees are paid we may get the account back? but even if we did what use would it be without a PayPal account?

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 262558)
you can appeal in writing, it is unlikey to work but worth a try.

If you want to continue with ebay, set up 2 or 3 stealth accs.

If your product is unique you may have probs, but otherwise, you should be ok spreading the risk....

can pm me with any questions, I have a few UK business accs.

Done it all mate these people need regulation to stop them doing as they please.

The products not unique but very sort after and is a very high top brand name, We sent all suppliers info etc and still they do this to us crazy.

GreenBean 08-25-2011 06:31 AM

No,that was not what I implied.

If your ebay was still working, you might still have been able to trade. ( I asked the questions with that thought in mind.) :spy:

oompaloompa 08-25-2011 06:34 AM

you cannot make a one time payment? I can send you the link via pm if you want....
you can pay fees via cheque too.....

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 262567)
you cannot make a one time payment? I can send you the link via pm if you want....
you can pay fees via cheque too.....

Thanks but we couldn't because we don't have it they are holding all we had.

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 06:49 AM

Another thing when they after 180 days allow me to withdraw our funds if they think for 1 second the fees will be getting paid they've got another thing coming.

They can send out collections surely I will have a good case against them for closing our business down for such a stupid reason.

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 262553)

couple of questions:

GreenBean got your last PM but I can't reply done my limit but it doesn't matter were accounts are registered if you get what I'm saying?

And about submitted letters to them we have but are still awaiting on replies.

GTB 08-25-2011 07:28 AM

stupid reason to us but it is in there terms that they can limit access and hold funds if they have reason to believe that an account is high risk

so it is just procedure for them(even though we know its BU11SH1T)you signed up and agreed to treRE terms and conditions so you agreed to them doing this

best thing is to just sit tight,get some stealth accounts set up and when the 180 days is up,re invest the money in the mulitple stealth accounts you have set up

about the fees,you cant give them what you have not got,simple as that

hope it all works out for ya anyway and if you need any help were here to help;)

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-25-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR GTB (Post 262578)
stupid reason to us but it is in there terms that they can limit access and hold funds if they have reason to believe that an account is high risk

so it is just procedure for them(even though we know its BU11SH1T)you signed up and agreed to treRE terms and conditions so you agreed to them doing this

best thing is to just sit tight,get some stealth accounts set up and when the 180 days is up,re invest the money in the mulitple stealth accounts you have set up

about the fees,you cant give them what you have not got,simple as that

hope it all works out for ya anyway and if you need any help were here to help;)

Thanks what's the longest anyone knows of that a stealth account as lasted?

And if we take this route how long before we can list like 500/1,000 listings or would it be better to spread it over many accounts?

Anyone on here had a stealth account for over 12 months?

GreenBean 08-25-2011 08:01 AM

Over 12 months? Sure have. One of mine is having its 4th birthday soon. Growing up to be a very well behaved account too. Its siblings are aged from 0 to 4 years. All growing well :good:

Ebayorbust 08-25-2011 08:23 AM

Some of my stealth accounts are over two years old. Haven't lost one either (touch wood).

oompaloompa 08-25-2011 12:05 PM

I joined forum in 08, and have made alot of accs, almost all mine are still going ......

Val Rossi Moto GP 08-26-2011 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 262642)
I joined forum in 08, and have made alot of accs, almost all mine are still going ......

Well it looks like the best bet for me is to spread the sales over many accounts or consider buying

bigboy 08-26-2011 06:04 PM

It it f***** up to think that ebay/paypal can do this to a legitimate business!

Is there no appeals process of some sort people can go through, i mean if your legitimate then, why should they suspend you for the reason that your generating 100K turnover in 30 days???!!! it really does take the biscuit!