eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   New to ebay suspension.Advice? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/37875-new-ebay-suspension-advice.html)

ares8008 10-13-2011 01:05 PM

New to ebay suspension.Advice?

Hi i found out the forum 3 days ago after ebay suspended all my accounts.
I started 7 months ago with ebay.I used my flatmate account with 17 feedback and opened another mine.I became a powerseller and top rated with 300 feedbacks in his account ,40 in mine and 20 or so in another 4 acc of mine.
I was selling accessories for iPhone and blackberry as case covers leather with some brand names on them but i just listed them as designer case cover.You can see a lot of seller selling cases with brand names.So after 7months of no problems ebay suspended all mine aacounts and the top rated of my flatmate.So iam in the black list.I am about to buy this ebay stealth or some account with Paypal.but i am a bit confused .
1.If i open a couple of accounts and when i start selling how can i get the phone call to put the pin code.Do i need 10 or so different phone numbers
2.The same for paypal.What address and name can i use to lift the limit or as i was limited before for making 1000£ or more in one order ,the restricted it and asked me for id and proof of address to lift the restriction.
3.i have heard some sellers have 20-40 accounts after suspensions .How do they manage to use different number ,address,name bank details ,etc if Paypal or ebay as for verification?
This forum is really helpful .I started selling without any informations about what may happen and now iam paying for my mistakes:doh:

KingRay 10-13-2011 11:34 PM

Most or all of what you need to know will be in the book. Other issues you can research and ask questions on here. BUT, if you have not read the book then people arent going to jump in and help you out without some effort on your side.

you seem to be on the right track getting the book though. do that 1st and foremost. Good luck.

RedShootingStar 10-14-2011 12:08 AM

KingRay has it right......

- Reading the book will introduce you to the do's and dont's
- Then you can come on here are SEARCH for practically any question and find plenty of answers.

ares8008 10-14-2011 06:16 AM

I bought the ebook and start reading it .I want to get back in the game(ebay)as soon as possible.I tried to sell in some other sites but they are all rubbish.I paid 50£ for ebid registration and listed a couple of things there.After 2 weeks i have just 2 or 3 visits on my items.Useless .hopefully i make my stealth account soon.Thanks

oompaloompa 10-14-2011 06:24 AM

some of the other accs will go down too, depends how strong they are and WHO owns them, they may have supplied details of invoices etc to ebay.
1/ what pin code? when you first create account, you enter any mobile (not linked to banned details) and add pin and then you are never asked again if you save cookies.
2/We cannot advise you on addresses, too long a subject, use common sense, they have same look-up tools as we do on the internet. As for proof of address, well you have to supply it, there are ways to do that, but you will have to use pm for that.
3/ 20-40 is ambitious, but yes it is definately possible.

ares8008 10-14-2011 09:26 AM

OK. I got it.I mean when i turn my account into sellers they ask for phone call and give a pin to type it.i just wondered if i use any other details in the paypal(as Iam more concerned about if i have 2-3k£ in) and for some reason they limit it and ask for some details as they have done it before for big orders or something else how can i release my money as i have used some nickname,different name and some other address or PO box.They asked me 3-4 times for ID and proof of address and i sent them the real one but as soon as i have to make new ebay and paypal it a bit complicated.I have new deb card and new credit card but usually paypal ask for ID.Thanks

oompaloompa 10-14-2011 12:34 PM

I agree you must be prepared.