eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/39117-account-suspended.html)

secretworksuk 11-11-2011 01:07 PM

account suspended

hi i saw this forum and joined as im pulling my hair out with ebay, i have been selling on there for over 3 years earning good money and due to a family issue got a few dsrs in dispatch time,.

i got a limit put on my selling account for 303 a month i sold 120 in this month even though my items were on page 7! (returning customers) anyway i got my dsr percentage down by quite alot but i got an email stating indefinate suspension but i can still buy on ebay!!!!!

i phoned ebay customer support 8am the following morning and the guy on the other end of the phone had a look at my account and put an appeal in for me he told me i would hear something within 24 hrs which passed! i phoned again they said 48hrs which has also past then i phoned again and now they say 72 hrs lol is this the usual game or does anyone think i have a chance of getting my account back up and running

oh yes i bought the stealth and i am currently setting up a website
just want to see if anyone has had any success or am i sat here twiddling my thumbs for nothing

thanks in advance

GreenBean 11-11-2011 05:49 PM

Well I pulled my hair trying to read all your lumped together sentences. :boink:

Spaced them for you. In future, THINK of others trying to read a jumble of words....

GreenBean 11-11-2011 05:55 PM

To the crux of your post & Welcome to the forum too :yar:

It's a practice of ebay to string sellers along like that. Happens on a daily basis.

Whilst it is sad you have had family troubles, ebay could care less and your account suffers.

1st hint of an issue, you need to re-do your business practice. ebay uk is getting a lot more strict with seller and lowered DSRs are being given out like bolied sweets.

Catch-22 now. If you phone them, they'll delay a response & play you more.

Look into reading how to be stealth. Work out how you can beat them

Practise spacing your posts correctly (J/K).

Go for it on your website (GREAT move).

Buy goodies, get feedback & hope for favourable news from ebay :yar:

sammybabe 11-11-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 285998)
To the crux of your post & Welcome to the forum too :yar:

It's a practice of ebay to string sellers along like that. Happens on a daily basis.

Whilst it is sad you have had family troubles, ebay could care less and your account suffers.

1st hint of an issue, you need to re-do your business practice. ebay uk is getting a lot more strict with seller and lowered DSRs are being given out like bolied sweets.

Catch-22 now. If you phone them, they'll delay a response & play you more.

Look into reading how to be stealth. Work out how you can beat them

Practise spacing your posts correctly (J/K).

Go for it on your website (GREAT move).

Buy goodies, get feedback & hope for favourable news from ebay :yar:

So much knowledge from the outside??????????? of Ebay???????????????