\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   banned :( (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/41317-banned.html)

bally 01-05-2012 03:45 PM

banned :(

hi
i got banned over xmas from ebay
i had 3 different accounts in 3 different family names (all first names)
and each one had separate paypal accounts.
ebay banned me and my address, closing down the 3 ebay accounts.
but they only froze one of the paypal accounts for 180 days?
does anyone know if it last that long or will i get my money sooner?
the other 2 paypal accounts are still up and running, so can i still use them as a holding account when i go to a stealth ebayer?
im planning to open another account, the way it tells me too in the stealth guide.
but do i really need to change my name, if i change all the other stuff, as im sure im not the only person with my name in my town?
im only asking as i buy quite alot from ebay, so if i miss the post and have to go to the sorting office to pick it up, i wont have ID!!
last queston!!
if i manage to change my ip address.
my friend has offered me his ebay account to use
will it be ok to use it, as then i will not have to change anything else!!
thanx in advance for your help
bals

rsot 01-05-2012 04:41 PM

Welcome to the forums - all the best for now - other folx will chime in. I will prob reply later when am done with tasks at hand.

bally 01-05-2012 04:56 PM

thanx for the any help and welcome!

sasha 01-05-2012 05:12 PM

It will come to tears using your friends account.

Try reading the stealth book.

bally 01-05-2012 05:14 PM

hi
how come it will come to tears?
hes working abroad for a year and a half
so dont need the account!

accutinting 01-06-2012 01:00 AM

Avoid using your friends account at all costs. As far as your name goes you can easily just use a abbreviated part of your name so James= Jim John=Jon etc etc. Please read the stealth guide several times to understand the meaning behind why everything should be different. Good luck

vany 01-06-2012 06:51 AM

It's not the easiest thing to go stealth, however, follow the steps and try to understand them and you should be fine. As for using your friend's account, that is a no no as it will cause more troubles than benefits.
Best of luck & keep us posted :)

bally 01-06-2012 09:01 AM

ok so no friends and just change the name slightly

how do i open another bank account under another address?
or do i just open one under the smae address with a different name?
these are the bits i dont understand!
is it using a friends or families address for the bank acounts?

my work has 3 different nubered units
will it be a good idea to open a ebay account in one of those address??

whatnow 01-06-2012 10:22 AM

stealth all the way, check out the for sale section if you need more help or are in a rush, read the book, re read the book, follow every step and you will like me get to bid another day :clap:

johnnyleeds 01-06-2012 03:48 PM

Bals65, if you've read 'Ebay Stealth' then you'll understand why you shouldnt use your friends account, especially from your own computer. Also it would be pointless to create a new account and use your old Paypal accounts as that would just be a classic case of 'linking' your new account to your old ones. You;ve got a lot to learn, but if selling on Ebay is important to you then you'll do it.

You dont have to actually change your name, and if you ever buy something on one of your stealth accounts then tell the seller that you;ve bought it for a friend, who just happens to be named after your real name - you dont have to tell ebay this.

So either buy Ebay stealth or research what to do by reading these forums, and create some new stealth accounts and get selling on ebay again!

bally 01-06-2012 06:00 PM

hi
thanx for the help
going to read the stealth ebayer guide
hopefully ill understand it
will ask if i dont
thanx you all again