Ebay | Paypal | Stealth UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 03-05-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Red face Ebay | Paypal | Stealth UK

I am new to the forum but I have been seeking somewhere for many years to vent my frustration with ebay/paypal, if its not one its the other!!

I have had many ebay accounts and paypal accounts, all of which have been restricted. I am a bit of a jack of all trades, if i see something that would sell i buy it, If i can make something that will sell I make it and If I can offer a service to make some money ill advertise it.

I am a busy mum of 2 and also full time self employed (graphic design)
I work very hard to keep a roof over our head and pay my taxes so to say im honest is an understatement, I have never sold anything illegal or against policies etc!

My first account: A buyer won a tent, she paid and I sent to the account she had listed. She then claimed she had not recieved it, i had proof of postage which was provided, she then said i sent to the wrong address.
I screen shot her address and sent the proof of postage to paypal.
Basically she conned me stating that address wasnt hers despite being on her account.
Paypal sided with buyer
Me negative balance
At this time i wasnt working so was unable to pay it back
(It got paid back after but they wouldnt reinstate my account)

Second account: Running smoothly for another year or so until I sold my BMW and a guy from south africa paid by paypal and expected me to ship it! Yeah right

Third account: Linked to previous account

Fourth account: I was very careful and used my mums details, her address, computer etc etc however there was some activity on my account (they wouldnt say what) so....

I am now on my fifth account which is all in my dads name so all different, they have frozen £300 of MY MONEY until i provide ID, which i have done and they will mostly likely reinstate.
But i am on edge using it and i would seriously either prefer not to and use CCNow or find away that i can relax on not get ban!

Its not an option for me to stop trading, i have found a little money earner and it is nicely lining my pockets and other methods to sell are not working eg: ebid, amazon, website etc!

Whenever I write ebay or paypal an email I dread that automatic response, If i speak to ebay chat, I still get that automatic response. I am literally speaking to monkeys with no authority.
Sometimes I physically feel like ripping my hair out my own head!

So hello to all, Im looking forward to speaking to people who I can relate to, and pray every night that one day ebay/paypal will take a ride on the karma bus!
The Following User Says Thank You to joeyr69 For This Useful Post:
madi (03-12-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2012

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

this is the main place to be :D
Old 03-05-2012

It sounds like you have been very unlucky on Eb. I would advise you buy the Stealth Book on here as it provides all the info you need to set up a number of accounts so if you lose one account it wont effect your sales.

Welcome to the family lol
Old 03-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Welcome to the forum

Stealth is definitely the answer for you, It has worked for most of us on here who have learnt how to use it

See you around.
Old 03-06-2012

Wow, unlucky or what!

It's too late now but I would of been disputing their decision on account 1 if you had all the proof and tracking they had no reason to decide in the buyers favour.

Why did account 2 go down for that? Again the buyers fault. Most likely I'm guessing it was linked to your first?

Get the guide, screw em and go stealth!
Old 03-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - interesting range of experience. Stealth is a good way to go and you will get a lot of discussion going on in this forum. All the best.
Old 03-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you all did the warm welcome and apologies for using that bad link, had no idea it wasn't linked to this website. Thought it was too good to be true!

Anyhow, I Woke up this morning with the dreaded 'appeal denied' email, I had no idea I was appealing against anything?!
All those details were my dads and and now he will not be able to use PayP, until that is I get some stealth accounts on the go.

Funnily enough this time an old eB account that I have has not been blocked like it usually does, not sure if this is because the registered PayP addy doesn't exist? I have linked my dads account (the recently banned account) to it via auction payment details so guessing its only a matter of time before the link the two?

Gone through all the emotions today, anger, upset, frustration and lost £350 due to giving refunds :-(
A couple have paid via google checkout which I am now accepting through my website instead of pay p but only about 10%

Why do they do it at the worst time? It's my daughters first on Friday and I won lots of items but now left unable to pay for them, I am also going away next week so was relying on that money.

I hate this company with a passion, and would prefer not to use them at all but not sure I would get the sales if I didn't!
Old 03-06-2012

It will only be a matter of time until they link any accounts left you may have. Damage is done now and the links made.

If you got a limitation saying to resolve all steps in the resolution centre (resolve cases, provide invoices etc) then it goes into an automatic review after a certain length of time which may explain the appeal denied email.

It sucks but paypal/eBay brings good revenue. Just get them back by going stealth and making sure you play by their rules.
Old 03-07-2012

Longevity: 79%

You Sir, Are A Very Unlucky Man.
Old 03-12-2012

Hi everyone,

Well I don`t think anyone who has been on EB and been selling for months or year and has not been restricted, removed or banned.

It`s a matter that they are just intrested in their own fees and hidden charges like sleeping interest.

Anyway if you ask here everyone would have been through lots of pains caused by them!!!!

But go stealth, its the best thing you should do

Best wishes
Old 03-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote

Well I don`t think anyone who has been on EB and been selling for months or year and has not been restricted, removed or banned.

You can't necessarily make this blanket statement =)