Help! Ebay doesnt allow me to sell!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 05-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Help! Ebay doesnt allow me to sell!!

Hey there,

I have tried to read the all thread about paypal and ebay but I dont seem to find the best solution though.

Basically i am trying to sell few items on ebay but ebay put my account on hold by sending me the message. This happened to me twice right now. I intentionally create 2 ebay account, get the fone verification, virtual c/c etc..

In order to ensure a safe marketplace for all, eBay will periodically review the accounts of members who are actively trading with multiple userids. While we do this, we are placing a short hold on your accounts. At this time, please contact eBay Customer Support at cbtquestions@ebay.com and provide a list of all of your eBay userids. We will review your account(s) and contact you to let you know when the hold has been lifted or if we need additional information. Thank you.
[/COLOR].

would be great if you guys can tell me what is the best solution to change my IP address so as ebay won't be able to track that i have the multiple account.

I have tried to ring my ISP but they cant really help me though.

Back to paypal phone verification, is anyone can tell me that what is the best solution for finding a voip phone which can verify paypal account? For UK paypal fone verification. If i tried to change my landline num, I have to pay about £140 just for changing the num. Would be appreciated that if anyone can gimmy a hand.

Cheers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2008

Longevity: 95%

This maybe a scam? cbt @ ebay??
Ive never had ebay ask me for a list of my user ids??
If it is legit--let them find out themselves..
The Suspension will say--linked to XXX (normally)

--as for changing ip--there are many ways- try ccleaner, then make diff user ids in windows xp--one for each user on ebay- get your dsl modem/router to generate a Fresh IP---to get re started with.. see threads on changing ip, with router
Old 05-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

EBHL, somewhere in my dim past {ok so I'm still dim} I had a similar email. I do recall that ebay wanted to know a bit too much info about me.LOL. Asked more
questions than my mother when I lived at home.

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-15-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-13-2008

Longevity: 93%

i think u must let ebay know u have multi id,thx
Old 06-13-2008

Longevity: 94%

If it's @ebay.com, it won't be a scam... as when you reply to the email, some random person won't receive your info.
Old 06-13-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI:
If its legit--he may want to start over?? If its older accts and he's legit--maybe try calling

They are also now finding a way to scam with even @paypal.com emails,though--Youve got to look at the header---if its not a clean track back to paypal.com, it may be something like xxxccc@hotmail.com--you know its not paypal..I recd 2 emails from paypal yesterday--youre acct been limited---(this email doesnt even have a pp)--
--I looked at the header--it traced back to @gmail.com...