eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   should i be worried? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/47434-should-i-worried.html)

chunkyblue 06-12-2012 01:27 PM

should i be worried?

Hi guys/gals this forum was recommended to me yesterday from another forum,
been browsing for a few hours very helpful site full of good discussion , very happy I found it tbh

well lets get started

about 5 years ago my i received a lifetime ban from eBay i was young and naive back then but now i have a business ready to roll out and im very serious about it , i been researching for the past 9 months and now i have every thing in place to get started ,

i currently use my partners eBay account and have been since i was banned 5 years ago not a great deal of feedback 180 (100 from selling ) my feedback is 99.2% i use my pay pal account to pay my seller fee's on her account , im 90% sure that its the same pay pal account that i used on my banned eBay account , i know this is a big no no , how come her account is not banned yet ? how am i going under the radar? after 5 years do you think its safe to say that this account is sound?

my big concern is when my business fully kicks in i could just get banned with no warning at all

she registered her eBay account in her mothers ( now changed to our new house ) my pay pal was registered to my mothers house ( now changed to our new house )

SUVE 06-13-2012 01:42 AM

What are the circumstances behind this EB ban ???

i currently use my partners eBay account and i use my pay pal account to pay my seller fee's on her account
Why did you simply not use your partners (linked) PP A/C associated with that EB A/C to pay the fees considering that she is not banned ???

im 90% sure that its the same pay pal account that i used on my banned eBay account
Why the 10% uncertainty over this ???

how come her account is not banned yet ? how am i going under the radar? after 5 years do you think its safe to say that this account is sound?
You had said your own EB A/C was banned....yet you & your partner are using your respective mothers EB/PP A/C ......so you've used this arrangement to avoid detection/linking by PP/EB to your own banned EB/PP A/C ???

she registered her eBay account in her mothers ( now changed to our new house ) my pay pal was registered to my mothers house ( now changed to our new house )
Why did she use her mothers EB A/C & not her own if she is not banned by EB ???

Please clarify this.

oompaloompa 06-13-2012 02:17 AM

sometimes ebay bans you but the paypal remains standing and is fine, but it is a bad idea to link it to another working ebay, but anyway this is what you did and the set up still works and it has been a few years and you sell on it already - well it can still get banned at any time due to the link but then again it may not and may be safe now....

shame you used your new address on it ^^^^ would have been useful for new non linked account.

I think you can continue to do some selling on this account, in any case it is useful for buying with.

Maybe you should make another non linked acc too, build up the feedback and in a few months it can be your main account.

However keep the accs seperate, as you do not want to contaminate the new one.

rsot 06-13-2012 08:31 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you read around and get informed.

Best advice: Forget all OLD LINKED info - make new stealth accounts once you understand how to operate.