eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Started a new eBay business. Now suspended indefinatly. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/49200-started-new-ebay-business-now-suspended-indefinatly.html)

loungeroom 07-31-2012 10:42 AM

Started a new eBay business. Now suspended indefinatly.

Hi all,

I was an eBay seller for 5 years, selling the odd personal thing (£5 - £20 in value). Nothing special. Now, that account got suspended due to me putting the wrong brand name in the title. Very unfair I thought. I did have over 2000positive feedback.

I created another account and have been selling on that for a couple more years with no problems.

I then thought I could do it full time and buy and sell things on a regular basis so I registered my business with HMRC and created a business eBay account.

3 weeks into the account I had to phone eBay to request higher selling allowances. I did this and they then said that my name is linked to another account from 5-6 years ago.

I said yes, that was my old personal account in which I paid up the fees and used for buying only. They said we have no option but to suspend all my accounts indefinatly and that I cannot use the eBay platform ever for selling. I said what about using my fathers account and they said no. (as if they would know!)

The problem I have is that my business and business bank details are in my own name and would like to continue selling the stock I bought.

What would be the best thing to do? I have thought about being a limited company and appointing someone else as the Director so that my name isn't linked to my business or eBay account.

Cheers

NoneOther 08-01-2012 03:34 AM

The first thing you need to do is buy the Stealth Guide and read it, then re read it as many times as it takes until you understand the principles of stealth fully.

Then you should put together an action plan of how you think you should proceed, post it here and forum members will point you in the right direction.

Good luck

joeyr69 08-01-2012 04:36 AM

Totally agree with NoneOther.. Buy stealth and all will be fine.

Good Luck

newstart2 08-01-2012 06:27 AM

yes stealth and forget about your real name now...you can't use that anymore.

loungeroom 08-01-2012 04:08 PM

I have ordered the guide and it's on its way!

Does that mean that I wouldn't be able to use my business bank account, as I would still want to declare my earnings and treat it like a real business. Or would that be too complicated?

Thanks

NoneOther 08-02-2012 06:15 PM

If the business account has been used on e/b or p/p then it can never be used there again.

It still can be used to channel funds into from other accounts though.

Once you read the guide and understand what is required to operate correctly under stealth it will become clear

P.S. Where is your stealth guide on it's way from? It's a instant download once you've paid for it.

rsot 08-03-2012 09:53 AM

You can always close the business account at the bank and get a new one to work with.

Ebayorbust 08-03-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoneOther (Post 365010)
If the business account has been used on e/b or p/p then it can never be used there again.

It still can be used to channel funds into from other accounts though.

Once you read the guide and understand what is required to operate correctly under stealth it will become clear

P.S. Where is your stealth guide on it's way from? It's a instant download once you've paid for it.

It's the new imaginary hard copy of the stealth guide. It gets delivered by The Flying Elephant Courier Company direct from NeverNeverLand. ;)