eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Just had accounts suspended and limited! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/49809-just-had-accounts-suspended-limited.html)

mirus 08-17-2012 03:59 PM

Just had accounts suspended and limited!

HI

I created my first stealth ebay account about a month ago, during this time Ive brought and sold items attaining 7 positive 100 % feedback score. I also recieved a letter lift the 10 item a month limit.

Despite this though I was still limited in the category I sell most my products under (mp3 players), this frustrated me so I created a second stealth ebay account and immediately linked it to the stealth paypal account connected to my first stealth ebay account, just as it says in the ebay stealth book I had congruent personal information between both account barring the email addresses. A few hours later I recieved an email saying:

Dear mr ** Y

Your account has been suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members and the eBay community.

Due to the suspension, you won't be able to use your eBay account in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

eBay

I couldnt understand any of this I had no outstanding fees on the other account associated with this one everything was running smoothly!

I continued selling and buying things this week with the first stealth account, but late this afternoon when I was checking my mail I recieved this:

Dear mr **X

Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user ID **Y is associated with your account. This usually indicates that both accounts belong to the same person.

Because the other account is restricted or otherwise not meeting minimum seller standards, we've changed the amount you can list on eBay.

You can now sell up to 10 items or up to £650.00 per month, whichever comes first. After 90 days, we'll reassess your account and may increase your limits based on your selling performance. Similar to how credit card limits work, these allowances will increase over time as sellers show that they can handle the increased sales volume. You can also increase your limits sooner by resolving any open issues with the associated account. We've already sent instructions for resolving these issues to the email address registered to that account.

You can review additional options for increasing your selling limits by following the steps below:
1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in
2. Go to your selling section.
3. Click the "Request higher selling allowances"
4. Follow the steps on the screen

I would be really greatful if anyone could help me with this!

Thanks for reading :)

Stigger 08-19-2012 07:22 AM

Burrrrup

Errrrm start again

This time , take your time.

Good luck.

paypalpains 08-23-2012 12:20 PM

Opening 2nd 3rd ebay accounts with the same details is hit and miss, most of the time a miss and both get restricted.

Better open new acc for each account.