eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspension and linked accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/5276-suspension-linked-accounts.html)

Squee 06-19-2008 07:59 AM

Suspension and linked accounts

Hello,

Firstly, I thought I might introduce myself... my name's Squee and I've lurked about for a while but only just got round to joining today. Just bought the ebook and mega excited about reading it but whilst I wait for it to come into my inbox I've got a question to ask...

I'm on what I believe to be my final warning on my selling account as I've had a few VEROs recently (naughty girl!). I have a buying account and I'm wondering whether I should start to use that as my trading account? I've sold a couple of things on it in the past so it is set up for selling. It'll be pretty clear to eBay that the accounts are linked as the same Paypal account is used and the IP addresses for log-in would be the same (the account owner details are different and both completly false if that helps though?).

What I want to know is if I start to sell on the old buying ID and then get a VERO, would my past VEROs on the old selling account be recognised and the account suspended or would the buying account be 'clean' and only VEROs given on that account recognised?

I hope all that makes sense and I apologise if I've made anyone's head hurt!

Thanks,

Squee

P.S. Still no ebook in the inbox :(

P.P.S - Sorry the title's a bit wack and not very descriptive. I'm just a dumb blonde!

noel123ie 07-10-2008 02:41 AM

Hi

if anything matches on thee you will get suspended as ebay will link

Noel

vijay 07-24-2008 08:11 AM

Hi,
If you are on your final warning I would suggest being very careful what you sell. If this account gets suspended and you start using your other account, ebay will ban you for 12 months. This happened to me, so be very wary!

digitaliz 08-28-2008 09:42 PM

If your account does get suspended, it's advisable to not use the old account, as like vijay mentioned, that will be an instant ban, the best thing to do is buy the ebay stealth book, continue trading, and if you do get suspended, you'll have a vast resource of knowledge at your disposal which will help you get back on ebay stealth style.