Making 4 Different Ebay accounts under 1 household internet" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 04-11-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Making 4 Different Ebay accounts under 1 household internet"

Basically guys i had 1 ebay account that got suspended by a report from a jealous eBayer as i was selling at competitive prices so he reported me plus i was selling 20 items on 1 ebay multiple listing. ..

tried to make a new account and list again and within 3 hours got closed down, i then knew my ip was tracked.

After reading the eBay stealth guide i understand that selling 20 items, i would have to make 4 separate ebay accounts and list 5 items on each one .this is because of the sellers allowance and limitations for new ebay sellers, and to prevent a red flag to ebay.

How ever i need to change my ip address and all personal details as stated within the ebay stealth guide, the problem i face is that i only have 1 internet connection in my house hold from virgin media, so i am confused in terms of making 4 ebay accounts.

would i make the ebay accounts under 1 new ip address ? or would i need to change my ip address 4 times then make each ebay account after each change ?

after this would ebay track the 1 ip address that i would be using to check all 4 accounts ? . or does ebay only record the registered IP when you create the account ?..

Been told by virgin media that the only way i can change the ip address is that i can only take out the coaxial cable from my super hub "Modem/router in 1" and leave it off for 48 hours then they would give me a new IP address. with virgin media i cannot change the mac address does not allow you too already tried.

could i just go to 4 different liabrys create the ebay accounts. and change my home internet IP address once then just track all 4 ebay accounts from home ?

Thanks guys let me know please i know its a lot of info but i just wanted to be clear and informative, if you have any ways to get around this guys then please let me know. thank you for your help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Your plan is really flawed.

That sentence I put in bold type is the crux of your making new AND successful stealth accounts.

ebay/paypal track everything. EVERYTHING.

That's right, EVERYTHING. Listing the same items could cause you to be linked & therefore suspended.

All you need to do is outlined on the forum. You need to read heaps more. Options exist that will help you make accounts & sell on ebay again.

If that stealth guide is ours, quickly send an email to

support@auctionstealth.com
Your subscription can be activated. Then you can really get going