eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/5936-help.html)

apprenticeic 07-12-2008 04:31 PM

Help!

I'm a ebay powerseller at the mo. I want to buy few equipments to expand my ebay biz. Those equipments cost about £5- 7 k, after I have done some researches, it's better for me to lease the equipment instead of buying them. But I don't really have my own company, equipment leasing is only available for company. Any suggestion how am I going to get that lease? :confused:
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

aspkin 07-12-2008 04:40 PM

Create your own company?

apprenticeic 07-12-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 50628)
Create your own company?

I need to use machines soon but according to the lease contract, I must be either sole trader or limited company with more than 1 years trading.:mad:

ebayhateluv 07-12-2008 05:30 PM

Apprent-- Unless you are willing to give a PG (personal guarantee)--
Youre gonna need a Score of at least 80-88..

Quick tips--

a.) form an LLC
b.) Register it with your local govt-get a bus license
c.) have a phone line installed in that Company name
d.) take your llc paperwork to your local bank and now open a business ck acct
e.) get a couple business trade lines started to start your "score"

----i.e. UPS acct reports
---ULIne reports (office and shipping supplies)
--- Nebs reports (off supply)
Then-after 2-3 months you'll have a temp score--
Prob enough to get a Office Depot or Staples Business card
Use that for 6 months-prompt payments.

After 9-12 months--you'll have all the credentials to get Business Credit-- and you will be able to "Sign and Go"..
Good Luck :)

2eXclusiive 07-12-2008 06:36 PM

if your making decent profit, i would buy it, but make sure you have plenty of back up ebay accounts and paypal accounts just to be on the safe side.

apprenticeic 07-13-2008 08:57 AM

If I buy it straight away, my cashflow might be a bit tight though.. i'm still deciding it right now.. of course if i buy the units right now, at the short term i might have cashflow prob but in the long term, it will save me a fortune though..

apprenticeic 07-14-2008 04:55 PM

I'm trying to expanding my ebay biz. i need to buy few more equipments and after speaking to few suppliers and did some researches they recommended me to lease the equipment instead of buying them - much safer and cashflow issues won't be tight etc:
and in order for me to lease those equipment, i have to have VAT registration company and the company has to be trading at least 1 yr etc. do you know where can i find those company who might be able to lease the equipment on behalf of me, but then they can use those amount of moey to deduct their taxes, claim back their VAT, paying less taxes etc.. it is kinda like win win situation but it' s just common sense not lot of companies will like to take those risks though so i am thinking i might need to ask a solicitor to sign the contract between me and that company. do you know where can i find those companies. Any suggestion would be appreciated that. i meant i'll pay the month direct debt from my biz acc to that company that company will pay to that suppliers etc

greg2414 07-14-2008 06:28 PM

Have a look here for UK Reg UK Limited Company Formations...ONLY £33.99, Offshore Companies, Company Formation, Accountancy
It includes the following:-

* SAME DAY Incorporation
* 3 Hard Copies of the Memorandum & Articles of Association
* Business Banking (Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC etc.) with up to 18 months free Banking.
* VAT registration
* 3 Company Credit Reports - Reduce bad debt - Implement credit limits - Review your competitors - Improve your sales opportunities - Target better prospects
* Full Company Register
* 0844 number
* Domain name registration with mail forwarding
* Free Hosting for 12 month support
* FREE email support
* Website -We will design a site, this will enable your business the ability to expose itself throughout the internet with any enquiries being emailed directly to your own email address. All we need is you to do your part in providing any material and we will do our part in setting your business off in the right direction on the World Wide Web.
* Includes all Companies house filing fees.
* No credit/debit card surcharges

mantisinc 07-15-2008 01:23 AM

apprenticeic, can you not get your manufacturing sourced from China? May save you a lot of money? Just a thought.

apprenticeic 07-15-2008 07:14 AM

I was thinking to buy those machine from China or even US but I'm afraid if something goes wrong with the machine, I'll have to knock my head onto the wall.. if I buy the unit from US, i'll save at least £1.5 k for each unit. Do you know where can i find ppl who might travel from US to UK by asking them to bring the unit to me? I'm happy to pay for their expenses, fees etc? the unit is about 5 - 7 kg. If the unit sent by post, I might have to pay the bloody custom charges and it will be significant delay for that as well...

GreenBean 07-15-2008 07:48 AM

Apart from the forum here, have you discussed this with anyone else? Is there a financial consultant/accountant anywhere? Have you a firm plan to commit so much money to increase an ebay business? What are your guarantees going to be? ;)
With cheap air fares available in the UK, you could make a trip yourself rather than pay strangers. Duty will still be likely if these machines come into the country.:p
I do not want to knock you for trying BUT a word of warning Do not rely on ebay to make your fortune.:rolleyes:

apprenticeic 07-15-2008 05:52 PM

Thanks GreanBean, I appreciate that. I was thinking to fly to US and get that machine, but i'm still doing my homework now.. I like to think Big when it comes to business.. Thanks for the warning though..

greg2414 07-17-2008 11:59 AM

Be nice to know what machine your after so we can maybe chip in with advice of sources.