Help! how to create a listing by not accepting paypal or merchant acc?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 07-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Smile Help! how to create a listing by not accepting paypal or merchant acc??

Hey there,

Basically I have put an ad selling my machine on the ebay, that machine costs about £3k but i would assume that i'm going to sell it fo at least £1k on ebay. I am a powerseller at the mo, all 100%, no neutral or negative feedback at all. I put the listing about 5 mins ago and I realise that paypal will hold the fund for anything that is more than £1k and pp will only release the fund after feedback has been left or after 28 days.

I am reading few thread on the forum just now and realise that even after the feedback has been left, if the buyer opened the dispute, i'll be f**k up later on. I haven't created merchant account yet, I dont want to accept paypal as payment method but when i was trying to put the unit, ebay said that because the unit is more than £1k for buy it now price. i have to accept paypal but no other choice. I still remembered when i came across some listing from ebay, they can sell the item without using merchant acc/ paypal acc. Any suggestion would be appreciated as the main ebay acc means anything to me, I dont want to be f**k up by any irresponsible buyer. I would like to consider myself as genuine ebayer but then when the more i read the thread from this forum, I realise that sometime it's out of your control to 100% fully control your biz.

I would appreciate if you guys can gimmy some advices.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2008

Longevity: 91%

Can you not accept paypal but accept merchant account also??
In your listing say if bidding raises above 2k you will accept paypal if less than you will accept it through your merchant account? And make sure you send them an invoice.
Old 07-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2414 View Post
Can you not accept paypal but accept merchant account also??
In your listing say if bidding raises above 2k you will accept paypal if less than you will accept it through your merchant account? And make sure you send them an invoice.
I'm still doing my homework at the mo, I have spent more than 14 hrs reading the thread in this forum since last night lol... if i want to create merchant account, how long it is going to take ? basically all my listings are accepting payment by paypal at the mo though.
Old 07-13-2008
Threadstarter  

by the way, what is the difference between the normal user and supporter in this forum? how can I upgrade myself as a supporter in this forum?
Old 07-13-2008

Longevity: 91%

Buy the stealth ebook mate. eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide
Old 07-13-2008
Threadstarter  

I have bought the ebook on last month though, have read it but i'll try to read it again. Thanks mate.
Old 07-13-2008

Longevity: 95%

Apprent:
Paypal-may/may not limit you-- If you have 100% fb, you shouldnt get a hold-
You have no outstanding pp complaints-right?
--Ship the item with tracking.
--Also- I would look at the BUYER--maybe you want to cancel bids from anyone with less than 100% pos rating/less than certain number of fb..?
Ive done this before with expensive items--if I identified a so-called "trouble maker"..
Good Luck
p.s.
To become Registered Supporter--upper right hand red box--subscribe..