eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   refund/Shipping questions regarding ebay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/60412-refund-shipping-questions-regarding-ebay-account.html)

learningtogetby 05-26-2013 06:00 AM

refund/Shipping questions regarding ebay account

hi guys, regarding this if for instance you put three days handling time and then the buyer recieves in say 3 days of winning the item. if the buyer left low DSRs would ebay accept this as its would be within the time frame?

or is it simply if you get given high or low dsr ratings but its left to the buyer to decide whichever and ebay do not get involved.

Just thinking because anyone can put 1s dsr ratings down if there having a bad day etc or think that there new purchase should be there within a day post etc.

learningtogetby 05-26-2013 06:05 AM

hi i have had to refund buyer bought an item i posted it next day. however after i posted it recorded delivery he said he changed his mind and would like a refund. i said if he sends back recorded delivery at his cost which is stated in my listingi would refund in full the original cost of postage and the item value.
he has agreed and has also agreed to a ebay to cancel the order so i get my Ebay final sale fee back, which i have.

Will this impact my ebay or pp account even though buyer has changed his mind and its no fault of my own? seems harsh if so?

JamesNorth101 05-26-2013 10:09 AM

Buyer can put what they want for DSR (although if you offer free postage EB will automatically issue 5 stars to you). EB will not interfere in changing DSR ratings.

The odd refund that is agreed without cases being opened will not effect you.

rsot 06-04-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by learningtogetby (Post 452698)
hi i have had to refund buyer bought an item i posted it next day. however after i posted it recorded delivery he said he changed his mind and would like a refund. i said if he sends back recorded delivery at his cost which is stated in my listingi would refund in full the original cost of postage and the item value.
he has agreed and has also agreed to a ebay to cancel the order so i get my Ebay final sale fee back, which i have.

Will this impact my ebay or pp account even though buyer has changed his mind and its no fault of my own? seems harsh if so?

Nicely communicate with him to leave you nice feedback for "being nice" (so to speak) - he has not opened a claim so you are still in good-looks with eB