New eBay Interface. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-08-2013
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,513
Thanks: 1,457
Thanked 4,432 Times in 3,437 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (362)
Default New eBay Interface.

Is it just me, or is the new eBay interface worse than ever?

I cannot seem to print any labels or invoices without having to pay for the postage via PayPal first, something I simply do not need to do because I use PPI (save a fortune doing so)

Lucky only 1 of my accounts so far has been opted into this new sellers interface. Anyone else been opted into it, but worked out a way to print invoices and labels without going though PayPal?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-12-2013
zagy123's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 64
Thanks: 88
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Is it just me, or is the new eBay interface worse than ever?

I cannot seem to print any labels or invoices without having to pay for the postage via PayPal first, something I simply do not need to do because I use PPI (save a fortune doing so)

Lucky only 1 of my accounts so far has been opted into this new sellers interface. Anyone else been opted into it, but worked out a way to print invoices and labels without going though PayPal?

you can try subscribing for the selling manager from subscriptions on the account tab. it`s free. after you do so will give the option. i am not sure can they link you if subscribe for selling manager pro. i had the same on my husband`s account.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-12-2013
Arkham_Joker's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 65
Thanks: 16
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

anyone know where the option to make your listing private has gone too lol, i cant find it anywhere now, this new system sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-12-2013
zagy123's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 64
Thanks: 88
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojosky View Post
anyone know where the option to make your listing private has gone too lol, i cant find it anywhere now, this new system sucks.
you can try to go on the advanced selling page. (not for beginners) near the bottom of the page is an option for that. but depend on your account.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zagy123 For This Useful Post:
Arkham_Joker (11-12-2013)
  #5  
Old 11-12-2013
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,513
Thanks: 1,457
Thanked 4,432 Times in 3,437 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (362)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

I finally worked out the issue that I was having.

I use pro seller manager, and eBay kept unsubscribing me. I am not at all used to the 'normal' interface. I simply have to resubscribe each time I log in. Very strange that it is only happening on one account

Thanks anyway
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-12-2013
Arkham_Joker's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 65
Thanks: 16
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagy123 View Post
you can try to go on the advanced selling page. (not for beginners) near the bottom of the page is an option for that. but depend on your account.
thanks alot, thats the options i was looking for
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-12-2013
zagy123's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 64
Thanks: 88
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
I finally worked out the issue that I was having.

I use pro seller manager, and eBay kept unsubscribing me. I am not at all used to the 'normal' interface. I simply have to resubscribe each time I log in. Very strange that it is only happening on one account

Thanks anyway

i`m glad i can help. probably you should have a look at the settings for that account
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-12-2013
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,513
Thanks: 1,457
Thanked 4,432 Times in 3,437 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (362)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Already have. I have been told its a problem occurring with some UK accounts, but don't worry, eBay are on the case. This time next year no doubt I will still be having the same issue :P
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-12-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,806
Thanks: 4,651
Thanked 7,167 Times in 6,532 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Page can be quite busy - simplicity would have been in order
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-25-2013
Dazzler87's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 331
Thanks: 23
Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Which browser is best to use with selling manager pro? i had loads of problems with google chrome when trying to get the address to fit onto the sticky bit of the paper and got told to use internet explorer and i managed to sort it out but the other day i clicked onto internet explorer and it had a message "meet your new browser internet explorer 10" so it must of been updated and now all the addresses are not printing onto the sticky bit again and i can't figure it out,

Would be really great full of any advice thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-28-2013
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,513
Thanks: 1,457
Thanked 4,432 Times in 3,437 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (362)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

I use Chrome, but yes I can be a pain to get certain invoices to print off correctly. I used to have major issues with it, but I just changed the type of invoice labels I use and now have no issues.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-28-2013
Dazzler87's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 331
Thanks: 23
Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
I use Chrome, but yes I can be a pain to get certain invoices to print off correctly. I used to have major issues with it, but I just changed the type of invoice labels I use and now have no issues.
Is there different types? i usually just buy the ones listed on eBay and thought they were all the same, where do you get yours from? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-28-2013
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,513
Thanks: 1,457
Thanked 4,432 Times in 3,437 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (362)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

On pro seller if you go to the item you have sold

Select the drop down box and click 'Print postage labels or invoices'

You then have 6 options

I use the 'Invoice/Packing Slips' option

I then print this onto paper with a label in the left hand corner, 5cm down from the top, 1cm in from the left. Label size 11cm x 6cm.

Works a treat. Only ever have an issue if someone has a really long address.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-28-2013
Dazzler87's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 331
Thanks: 23
Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
On pro seller if you go to the item you have sold

Select the drop down box and click 'Print postage labels or invoices'

You then have 6 options

I use the 'Invoice/Packing Slips' option

I then print this onto paper with a label in the left hand corner, 5cm down from the top, 1cm in from the left. Label size 11cm x 6cm.

Works a treat. Only ever have an issue if someone has a really long address.
I do the exact same! and the paper is the same as well but for some reason it's not printing onto the label, could it be the printer I'm using? I've contacted the sellers i bought them off and they said it works best with Firefox as your main browser, but should still work with chrome and internet explorer.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-01-2013
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,513
Thanks: 1,457
Thanked 4,432 Times in 3,437 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (362)
Default Re: New eBay Interface.

That's very strange then tbh. Never had issues with this method.

Have a look at your printer settings and the printer boundaries you are using.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New listing interface Stigger UK eBay & Paypal 2 04-30-2013 06:34 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts