eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC113 eb suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/68407-mc113-eb-suspended.html)

ebay*merchant 12-21-2013 12:47 PM

MC113 eb suspended

just got this on a stealth account, listed a very low risk house hold item after 19 days, did I list too early? I usually wait for 3 weeks to pass. Paypal was fully verified before opening the eb account & is still active. Absolutely gutted that I've lost a bank account.

JamesNorth101 12-21-2013 01:06 PM

Re: MC113 eb suspended

What was the message from eBay?

ebay*merchant 12-21-2013 01:16 PM

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

Or is it something else?

funkysy 01-02-2014 08:33 PM

Hi i have a simlar problem, but this account that i got the mc113 was a buying account, only 3 feedback and not even activated for selling. will call them tomorrow to find why. any ideas?
i also have 2 other selling in the same name & address but different IP's but i'm guessing they will get shut down within 3 months

Callidus 01-04-2014 02:22 PM

I think its got something to do with linking maybe?

E B A Y 01-07-2014 10:13 AM

you have made a mistake somewhere

same computer, same i.p address,same picture in a listing, same discription, resonable sized seller on your old account and you new account is in same town with too many likneses, IE reg name been too close to old one and if age is about same years ? something for sure.

ebay*merchant 01-07-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E B A Y (Post 517250)
you have made a mistake somewhere

same computer, same i.p address,same picture in a listing, same discription, resonable sized seller on your old account and you new account is in same town with too many likneses, IE reg name been too close to old one and if age is about same years ? something for sure.

Maybe.. I follow the same procedure on all my stealth accounts; new user account, IP address, physical address, name, dob, phone number, turn off display settings on Gmail, use exif cleaner on pictures, build cookies before selling & have a fully verified PP.

What should I do with the PP account that is still active? it is fully verified with all restrictions removed, should I dump it or make a new eb account & try make a few sales on it?

Callidus 01-16-2014 02:30 PM

It cannot be linking... its just happened to my account, I am way too careful for anything like that... different listings, IP, user accounts etc.

Dmshark25 01-16-2014 02:43 PM

You need to really start waiting longer I think biggest problem with accounts being flagged is everyone just trying to sell right away and believe me I understand I know people need to pay bills but the best thing to do is give it a full month to two months I know two months is hard but two months of browsing bidding buying and then after about 6 to 7 weeks of buying browsing bidding etc.....then list some garage sale items low-risk items, I guarantee that's going to solve 99% of your problems and then you can experience faster raises bigger increases to be worth it I know it's hard believe me I I jumped the gun and start selling I just did it today luckily I'm very experienced in the creativity department so my PayPal was back to normal within a couple hours but I risked an account that I shouldn't have, I started making accounts back in November now in full mode this month pumping out 6-8 a day. Because I know how last year went build as many accounts you can now by March start selling on them and all them crazy increases.com in April May June July tons of increases so this year Ill have quadruple the accounts and have tons of back ups to be even better set this holiday season , I never purchased accounts but I think I want to start doing that believe me now is the time get as many accounts u can be patient be very patient with them now is the time to build up your Arsenal wait it out but two months and then after two months then start selling and it will be Christmas in July

Callidus 01-16-2014 02:44 PM

My account had over 100 feedback, 1 year old and over 350 items limit. I was undercutting everyone so could be that?

NoneOther 01-17-2014 06:09 AM

MC113 restrictions can also be placed on accounts that e/b suspect have been accessed by an unauthorised 3rd party i.e. the account may have been hacked/hijacked.

They also issue them for breaches of e/b policy.

Callidus 01-17-2014 06:14 AM

So really there is a list as long as my arm on what it could have been.

NoneOther 01-17-2014 06:19 AM

When an account is lost for reasons other than poor seller performance it is usually because the account has been linked or a link is suspected to another account.

No matter how careful we all think we are with stealth human error does creep in now and again.

It happens so that is why we all have multiple accounts.

Callidus 01-17-2014 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoneOther (Post 520534)
When an account is lost for reasons other than poor seller performance it is usually because the account has been linked or a link is suspected to another account.

No matter how careful we all think we are with stealth human error does creep in now and again.

It happens so that is why we all have multiple accounts.

1. I dont login to other email except the corresponding one to that account.
2. IP is always different. Excel documents has over 1000 IP's.
3. All my accounts differ with listings.

The only bad thing was 2 negs over Christmas, but I wouldn't of thought in my experience that would count for an MC113

Ebayorbust 01-17-2014 06:30 AM

Were the items listed totally legit?

If they aren't, there's your answer. All it takes is the competition to repeatedly report you regarding authenticity of items and you're gone.

NoneOther 01-17-2014 06:30 AM

I'm not saying that this is what happened with your account only that it is another possible reason.

We all make mistakes without realising we've made them.

NoneOther 01-17-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdavey10 (Post 520540)
1. I dont login to other email except the corresponding one to that account.
2. IP is always different. Excel documents has over 1000 IP's.
3. All my accounts differ with listings.

The only bad thing was 2 negs over Christmas, but I wouldn't of thought in my experience that would count for an MC113

Is this account registered as a business?

Callidus 01-17-2014 08:04 AM

Yes it is. Register all as businesses

NoneOther 01-17-2014 08:22 AM

Then perhaps you should check every aspect of your business information on e/b i.e. what it actually shows or doesn't show.

It is a breach of policy not to show ALL seller information on you listings.

Buyers have been known to report sellers who do not show it

Callidus 01-17-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoneOther (Post 520561)
Then perhaps you should check every aspect of your business information on e/b i.e. what it actually shows or doesn't show.

It is a breach of policy not to show ALL seller information on you listings.

Buyers have been known to report sellers who do not show it

No this account had everything showing from name down to email address and phone number (soho)

NoneOther 01-17-2014 08:48 AM

Well that's one less thing it could have been.

Time for some forensics, process of elimination.

keithy72 01-17-2014 08:57 AM

you are Not alone Hdavey

my account had over 700 feedback 100%

I wasnt registered as a bussiness seller till I got a message from ebay asking to change to bussiness as I am selling too much, straight away got put to a top rated seller and then 2 weeks later

BANG!!

that horrible feeling in your stomach when you refresh your ebay page to find the MC113