eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How to stop eBay emails... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/68848-how-stop-ebay-emails.html)

tigerbaby328 01-06-2014 05:00 AM

How to stop eBay emails...

Hi,

If this subject has been covered before (I'm sure it has) then I apologise for its repeat.

Been suspended on a 2 accounts and the 3rd one is pending. Ever since I got suspended I still get emails from eBay notifying me there's bargains this week, it's a free listing weekend, there's something for you at eBay.

I think you understand the emails I'm getting. Please could someone tell me how these can be stopped, is there a setting somewhere I can request that I no longer wish to receive any sort of correspondence from them. I understand the suspension is for SELLING and they haven't banned you from BUYING. But don't they not get the fact that I'm cheesed off at this that if I cannot sell I don't want to buy!

Which leads me to another question, why can't I just cancel the suspended accounts which are dormant since the suspensions? I just don't get it, they come back with some BS statement that they cannot close the account because of my bank accounts were linked or something?

Thank you in advance.

nivo 01-06-2014 05:14 AM

Re: How to stop eBay emails...

You can not cancel accounts so they can "keep" info logged for if you try to resign up.

I now register "spam" email accounts and never check them, that fixes the job..

I will sub to this, as I do not think there is a way (other than marking sender as spam)..

rsot 01-06-2014 06:13 AM

Welcome to the forums - lots to read as you learn stealth - it works :thumb:

E B A Y 01-07-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigerbaby328 (Post 516824)
Hi,

If this subject has been covered before (I'm sure it has) then I apologise for its repeat.

Been suspended on a 2 accounts and the 3rd one is pending. Ever since I got suspended I still get emails from eBay notifying me there's bargains this week, it's a free listing weekend, there's something for you at eBay.

I think you understand the emails I'm getting. Please could someone tell me how these can be stopped, is there a setting somewhere I can request that I no longer wish to receive any sort of correspondence from them. I understand the suspension is for SELLING and they haven't banned you from BUYING. But don't they not get the fact that I'm cheesed off at this that if I cannot sell I don't want to buy!

Which leads me to another question, why can't I just cancel the suspended accounts which are dormant since the suspensions? I just don't get it, they come back with some BS statement that they cannot close the account because of my bank accounts were linked or something?

Thank you in advance.

about the emails and stuff, yer you can stop them contacing you by phone email, you can also chnage others from HTML to text as there is some you still recieve, you can also do the same in paypal, it stops yo getting random phone calls when your not expecting them and stop any mine objects going to your mail address so you not caught unaware.

account, Communication Preferences, Promotions and surveys (right at the bottom) i think is where you need to be, deffo in that section on ebay. to change email from html to txt is further up , about 2nd or 3rd down in the list.