is it worth saving this suspsended account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 09-21-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default is it worth saving this suspsended account.

2 of my accounts was limited on paypal about 2 months ago

was varified and i was moving some money to other accounts and i had a email off paypal?.

in the past 12 months, you have received £650.00 GBP or more into your PayPal account.

This means you are on your way to approaching the £1,700.00 GBP annual receiving limit. This limit is put in place to allow us to comply with our applicable Anti-Money Laundering regulations.

the account still left tht ebay wants me to pay the fees i set the account up in a mates name, now paypal want alot of proof.

now at the time all this happerned, i had 2 ebay accounts under 2 of my cards, 1 card was a cash card other was a visa

they must of linked both accounts on paypal as i must of shifted some of my paypal money into my other account i used on ebay.

as they suspended both accounts at the same time for shifting money from accounts as my other account i had a email off paypal saying. Our system found unusual activity associated with your PayPal and eBay accounts that present a potential high risk both of my ebay accounts were suspended.

one of my accounts with my visa ebay but they took the sellers fees off my visa and they put account is now blocked after they took the sellers fees off my visa.

my other ebay account which had alot of good feedbacks had a cash card it was also suspsended now it says not a registered user,and Registration blocked, i emailed ebay and they said as i had issues with paypal however ebay also wanted my 30 pounds sellers fees they tryed taking it off my other card but bank would not let them., they said i need to sort my id for paypal so not sure what to do, is it worth saving this account as both ebay accounts went down same time, seemed to have closed my other account soon as they took there fees? i dont want to pay the selers fees and for them to close that account after they took the fees, they cant take the sellers fees off my cash card so keep emailing me to pay them.

shame really as i had hunderds off ebay refs on this account but is it really worth saving after whats happened?

Last edited by zippy; 09-21-2008 at 10:42 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

It's hard to read what your wrote, can you clean it up a bit and I'll visit back later?
Old 09-21-2008
Threadstarter  

ok thanks aspkin.

ok what it was i had 2 ebay and paypal accounts both were linked to ebay 1 was verified the other was not.

i sold a item outside ebay the guy receved his item as i had checked the tracking he was trying to get his money back after he receved his item so i shifted some money from 1 account to another both accounts were linked to ebay.

the limited both paypal accounts

i had my bank cash card on 1 account and visa on other, they managed to take the sellers fees off my visa then blocked that ebay account soon as they got there money, they tryed taking the sellers fees off my other ebay account with cash card but cant as its cash card account so they keep sending me emails.

i did email ebay and they said if i send in bank details, credit card, phone number, photo id to paypal and when i pay my ebay sellers fees they will reinstate my account.

however they said that about my other account soon as they took the fees off my visa they blocked that account.

so is it worth paying there fees or sending them the information to paypal as they still keep emaling me, as i think if i do pay my fees and send them my id etc they will close that account too.

as they limited both accounts in the first place for shifting money between 2 paypal accounts which were linked to ebay.

dont know if its just me but i think they are only saying they will reinstate me just to get there fees? however thats just my view on it i dont know.

also looking back i did used to log into both accounts on same ip as dident know about useing diffrent ip then what i know about them now.

Last edited by zippy; 09-21-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-21-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

It's not worth it. Just create a new eBay and Paypal account with the instructions in this forum / eBay Stealth and move on. These two accounts are lost causes.
Old 09-21-2008
Threadstarter  

ok thanks aspkin,

guess its time to move on been reading the Stealth Book which is good

now i got everythink apart from uk bank account, my mum has a savings account but she said they dont accept direct debit, so guess im stuck there.

Last edited by zippy; 09-21-2008 at 01:00 PM.