eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   mc999 lifetime ban (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/72563-mc999-lifetime-ban.html)

danmanuk 04-16-2014 03:03 PM

mc999 lifetime ban

hi guys

I got the mc999 and was banned for 7 days but then got another days later for nothing wiping me out. I was told I could still use account to buy though

story goes I was selling some £3 items on ebay, these had copyright issues but everyone was at it and the good times rolled. Everyone left great feedback and I posted out the last of my orders after the ban.

I withdrew all my cash and burned the accounts editing all my details, ebay can swing for the couple of hundred fees this month.

:focus: few questions please
cookies deleted I fired up a new ebay and paypal and bought some tat

1.Is it safe for me to reinstall my ipad app and use it on ebay

2.can ebay look at say my facebook cookies and link my old accounts or can only facebook look at facebook cookies and vice versus for ebay / paypal

thanks

JamesNorth101 04-17-2014 06:00 AM

Re: mc999 lifetime ban

Quote:

these had copyright issues but everyone was at it
Other sellers may have had the permission on the rights holder to sell these items. You cannot base a business on what other people can and cannot do.

Quote:

editing all my details, ebay can swing for the couple of hundred fees this month
Just because you edited your details does not mean that eBay will not still have the original details. They will come after you for the fees. If you used their services pay them. Simple as.

Quote:

cookies deleted I fired up a new ebay and paypal
There is a lot lot more to it than just deleting cookies.....

Quote:

Is it safe for me to reinstall my ipad app and use it on ebay
No. Use the forum search to find out why

Quote:

can ebay look at say my facebook cookies and link my old accounts
eBay cannot see cookies from other unrelated websites.

But as I said, there is a lot more to stealth than just deleting a few cookies.

GreenBean 04-17-2014 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danmanuk (Post 545874)
hi guys

I withdrew all my cash and burned the accounts editing all my details, ebay can swing for the couple of hundred fees this month.

thanks

You used their services.

You should pay their fees.

Dont think otherwise.

:rip:

gdsco 04-18-2014 12:05 PM

always pay the fees, even if account gets closed. I would suggest you get stealth before you start selling again. Also do not add bank account to any new paypal until you fully understand what you are doing. Also by not paying your ebay fees, your likely to get your paypal account closed.

Holdit 05-06-2014 02:50 AM

I would have to disagree with paying their fees when they NARU an account, as you have to go to the bother of setting up a replacement account. Time is money etc, its them who decided to ban you with no questions asked and with no second chance or clear reason for the ban.

Ebayorbust 05-06-2014 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holdit (Post 550940)
I would have to disagree with paying their fees when they NARU an account, as you have to go to the bother of setting up a replacement account. Time is money etc, its them who decided to ban you with no questions asked and with no second chance or clear reason for the ban.

That wouldn't be a good idea if the account is real.

Debt collectors, constant phone calls & emails - no thanks.

ilcarletto 05-06-2014 03:50 AM

Quote:

Holdit, no discussion about paying due fees.
This might be your point of view but is not the direction of this forum.

You subscribed and accepted the user agreement, you used their services you pay the fees.

If they baned you, they had a reason (whatever, right or wrong...) and you are not supposed to set up another account, you are OUT.

This people here is giving you the opportunity to learn to set up other accounts and to do even better than before but you are not welcome anymore in Ebay eyes.

Ebay is not a social assistance platform. You follow their rules and do what they want otherwise your account is down forever.
You have to pay the fees and then sue them, if you like, punto.

rsot 05-06-2014 04:33 AM

Quote:

But you did use their services...so time to pay the dues