eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Selling items on ebay - ebay not taking off listings - paypal ask to remove items (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/76554-selling-items-ebay-ebay-not-taking-off-listings-paypal-ask-remove-items.html)

adamwu 08-20-2014 04:51 AM

Selling items on ebay - ebay not taking off listings - paypal ask to remove items

I am selling some dietary supplements in ebay.co.uk

There are some other guys selling the same stuff with no problems.
Ebay is not taking the listings off. Everything seems to be fine but paypal is messing around.

They had limited the access to my account and asked me to remove the items.

I have a website as well and used to use paypal but got the same problem. Not surprised as I had some banned products there. Is that the reason they watching me?

The question is what should I do to back on selling the stuff some other guys do? Will a new paypal account do the trick linked to the same ebay acc?

That is anoying as you do everything to not mess with ebay and now paypal..

rsot 08-20-2014 04:57 AM

Re: Selling items on ebay - ebay not taking off listings - paypal ask to remove items

What's with the triple post?

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-payp...ove-items.html

And other...only need one!

You cannot add old PP to new EB - make new stealth combinations

adamwu 08-20-2014 05:11 AM

Re: Selling items on ebay - ebay not taking off listings - paypal ask to remove items

Can I add new pp to old ebay?

GreenBean 08-20-2014 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamwu (Post 579705)

paypal will ban the next account.

You should be careful of what you are selling too.

If it is banned items on paypal's list, you eventually are going to lose your ebay too.

:argue:

rsot 08-20-2014 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamwu (Post 579705)

Nie mozisz. That is not good stealth.

Pozdrawiam

adamwu 08-20-2014 05:54 AM

Guys my paypal is not banned yet. I have just got limited access to it till the issue will be resolved.

Other sellers are selling the same stuff in a much higher volume with no problems from what i see. How should I know if it is banned or not.

Now, all I want is to fix that. Then is it possible to unlink this PP and open a new PP on some other personal details and address and link it to the old ebay accounts? I do not want to risk anymore on this pp acc.

JamesNorth101 08-20-2014 06:08 AM

Just becuase one seller is selling something does not mean you will always be able to. They may have permissions that you do not.

Look though PayPal and eBay banned items to see if it is banned or not.

You cannot link a new PP to an old EB. It will just get shut down.

adamwu 08-20-2014 06:50 AM

OK guys, lets try the other way.

Everything is fine but I want to use a different paypal acc for my ebay. Can I do it?

JamesNorth101 08-20-2014 06:57 AM

No. You cannot use another PP for your EB

adamwu 08-20-2014 07:08 AM

Ok. Same guy, same details but want have to separate private and business. The old one is private. Can I link ebay with new business?

JamesNorth101 08-20-2014 07:10 AM

You can sometimes get away with having 2 EB 1 PP

Having 2 PP to 1 EB would not be a good idea.

Best thing is to just start a new stealth

adamwu 08-20-2014 07:17 AM

I have 2 EB linked with 1 PP

rsot 08-20-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamwu (Post 579766)
I have 2 EB linked with 1 PP

That is a different scenario altogether - why are you trying to avoid stealth?

isitworththestress 08-27-2014 06:50 AM

I keep wondering if these people even realize ebay and paypal are one company?

Although it was good when they were not and ebay was saying don't use paypal as they are insecure.

rsot 08-28-2014 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isitworththestress (Post 582440)
I keep wondering if these people even realize ebay and paypal are one company?

Although it was good when they were not and ebay was saying don't use paypal as they are insecure.

Lot of people may not take the time to realize the easy link process

aniseed 09-12-2014 08:38 AM

I'm always interchanging my private, business and wifes eBay's and paypal. Usually when logged into the wrong one and buy something then want to use a different paypal to pay for something. Never had a problem, but of course all these accounts are linked and if there was ever a problem with one it would most likely get everything banned.

Sure make a new paypal account but as ebay and paypal are the same company they will know and it won't make any difference.