eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay keeps catching me on diff IP's etc... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/76731-ebay-keeps-catching-me-diff-ips-etc.html)

ViTe 08-25-2014 05:13 AM

eBay keeps catching me on diff IP's etc...

I've used different mac user accounts, VPN's with private IP's, new PayPal's, and they keep catching me... I do kind of list the same thing, but surely that's not so bad?

What can I do!? It's really getting stressful, it's my job to sell these things so I can't just completely ditch it.

Ebayorbust 08-25-2014 05:15 AM

Re: eBay keeps catching me on diff IP's etc...

What is happening when you lose the accounts? What notices do you get?

ViTe 08-25-2014 05:20 AM

MC999 - sometimes saying it's due to activity on my account, other times asking me to verify my identity.

JamesNorth101 08-25-2014 05:24 AM

Are you using a new address, new name, new BOD?

If you eBay account is UK based there is no need to use a VPN with private IP. Much safer easier methods available.

ViTe 08-25-2014 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 581396)
Are you using a new address, new name, new BOD?

If you eBay account is UK based there is no need to use a VPN with private IP. Much safer easier methods available.

I am, yes. I've even had 2 friends who've never used eBay/PayPal let me sign up with their info just so they can comply with ID's etc. Still doesn't work for me.

What safer methods are there, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

JamesNorth101 08-25-2014 05:33 AM

Dongle, tethering, changing IP address though your home broadbands are 3 good solid method.

Have a look though http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-addr...super-hub.html. It will let you change your IP address with Virgin as your ISP.

Have you read though the stealth guide?

ViTe 08-25-2014 05:39 AM

I was thinking of tethering my mobile internet, using that like you say.
I've not properly read through it, but I've bought the guide, and I've skimmed it.

Another problem is: I use a macbook, so an ethernet cable doesn't fit in to my MacBook :|

JamesNorth101 08-25-2014 05:49 AM

Your going to need to actually read, and then read it again.

Then spend a few days on the forum reading and reading.

rsot 08-25-2014 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViTe (Post 581399)
I've not properly read through it, but I've bought the guide, and I've skimmed it.

Another problem is: I use a macbook, so an ethernet cable doesn't fit in to my MacBook :|

See GB advice below then

ViTe 08-25-2014 06:02 AM

Can I message it to JamesNorth?

GreenBean 08-25-2014 07:37 AM

ViTe

rsot made an error with his info.

Try your key yourself,

If that fails, send aspkin a pm to let him know.

He will check and reset if needed.

Only aspkin attends to user issues.

Kiroshi 08-25-2014 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViTe (Post 581399)

I cant stress enough and wholeheartedly speak from experience. Read the guide. Then read it again. Honestly, you could kick yourself for missing something so simple. But in a nutshell you shouldnt get noticed if you:

*New user account (spend a few days browsing, adding to watch list bidding on crap you will never win like bidding £20 for a macbook air etc(

*New IP (get an unlocked mifi for ease)

*SLOWLY list items from your home on auction to cover costs, nothing big. Avoid electrical brand names, dvds etc. Clothes are good. < This is how you build seller feedback to get the account ready

*Many people like to wait til 90 days are up before you start easing into selling your item. Zerging your full listing capacity on day 1 will raise questions.

*New photos (angle, background etc), description, boarders and run through batchburner.

Time and patience is EVERYTHING. I know you're ina rush and are probably hemorrhaging money every day, but your current methods have got you no where closer.

I'm far from anywhere near mastering this but hope that by sharing my experience so far will get you in a better position :)

ViTe 08-26-2014 05:22 AM

I've subscribed :-)
The only thing I don't like doing at all is: making new PayPal's etc, it's all very annoying etc.

GreenBean 08-26-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViTe (Post 582028)
The only thing I don't like doing at all is: making new PayPal's etc, it's all very annoying etc.

It's even more annoying getting suspended by ebay & paypal.

:heh:

rsot 08-26-2014 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViTe (Post 582028)

It's a necessary step...if you dont like it, you can always speak to seller of accounts here...costs money though

just_smile 08-26-2014 07:30 AM

Once you fully understand how to set up a stealth account, it takes no time at all.

You will find what works for you and perfect it.

aspkin 08-26-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiroshi (Post 581736)
I cant stress enough and wholeheartedly speak from experience. Read the guide. Then read it again. Honestly, you could kick yourself for missing something so simple. But in a nutshell you shouldnt get noticed if you:

*New user account (spend a few days browsing, adding to watch list bidding on crap you will never win like bidding £20 for a macbook air etc(

*New IP (get an unlocked mifi for ease)

*SLOWLY list items from your home on auction to cover costs, nothing big. Avoid electrical brand names, dvds etc. Clothes are good. < This is how you build seller feedback to get the account ready

*Many people like to wait til 90 days are up before you start easing into selling your item. Zerging your full listing capacity on day 1 will raise questions.

*New photos (angle, background etc), description, boarders and run through batchburner.

Time and patience is EVERYTHING. I know you're ina rush and are probably hemorrhaging money every day, but your current methods have got you no where closer.

I'm far from anywhere near mastering this but hope that by sharing my experience so far will get you in a better position :)

Zerg listing.. Love it. :)

I want to make that a thing for stealth.. don't ZERG rush eBay listings.. :)

Zerg Rush | Know Your Meme

rsot 08-28-2014 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 582085)
Zerg listing.. Love it. :)

I want to make that a thing for stealth.. don't ZERG rush eBay listings.. :)

Zerg Rush | Know Your Meme

Might be copyrighted the expression :FF:

animekings99 08-28-2014 04:11 AM

you got to clean the cookies . there looking at yor cookies and ip

rsot 08-28-2014 04:38 AM

Cookies? But OP is using different user accounts...

Forcefire 10-27-2014 11:34 AM

I think the easiest way of getting caught is getting lazy, 1 simple slip and its over. It happened to me on one of my accounts, simple error when logging into the account without checking which dongle I was using, that was it, 22 days later I was shut down with been linked, game over!! so start all over again with a new account while been extra carefull with my other accounts.

Just don't rush anything, slow and steady keeps you eBaying and keeps your accounts safe, I always build my listings slowly, never push and take any hits to keep positive feedback and no returns. You will always get buying scum on eBay, those who never get the item even if its tracked, lol.