eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Which IP address will ebay ban (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-suspensions/9821-ip-address-will-ebay-ban.html)

katz14 03-03-2009 10:29 AM

Which IP address will ebay ban

Hi
First time in posting after having been suspended from ebay.
My daughter who made up an eBay ID at her own home several years ago got her account suspended September last year she done nothing to try and reinstate it at the time.
Last week she decided to make up a new account using her own address phone number and ip, not sure if this is why all our accounts have now been suspended.
I had 2 accounts a business and my own my partner had 2 accounts a personal of 8 years and a business of 1 year.
Last night came through the emails to all our accounts stating suspension as the accounts are linked with my daughters previously suspended account, how can this be We wondered surely they do not suspend accounts for viewing on another computer or for having the same delivery address as my daughter had placed my address for items to be delivered to.
I am curious as to how this has happened and enraged as the business accounts did not make a great deal but as I had to give up work to look after my partners 90 year old gran it helped keep the bills down.
All accounts were accessed both at my house and my daughters as I sometimes go round to hers to watch the kids and access eBay while there and she comes to mine and accessed her account when it was still valid.
I have emailed them from all accounts and been told that unless my daughter appeals and gets her account reinstated then ours will remain closed they will not tell us why?????? so I tried to phone them (that was a reall joke).
Does anyone have any solutions to my turmoil.

NO ID 03-03-2009 11:41 AM

They treat the IP's from the library different - "they know its a library"

If you did that at home on the same ip then you will have problems too but not always right away and it may all depend on the reason you got suspended.

Katz - it looks like the link there is the home address being used - you should have no link to your suspended account.

You need a diff phone number a different address a different paypal and a different bank info - most important a different IP - and make sure you are always using a different ip from the one that you were suspended on....... all this is in the stealth book and in the forum.

redice1986 03-05-2009 03:09 AM

Hi, I don't think that you account suspended is because of same IP, I think it is because that all your accounts link to the same registration address. If this is the case, I do suggest you to reinstate your daughter's suspended account first, because all your accounts link to her account.