eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ? - Page 29 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-20-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

It's possible if you're willing to do identity theft, not possible if you want to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details because how are you going to pass their checks? They verify the details you provide are correct and of a real person, usually electoral role. The actual I.D you send in doesn't matter, only the information on it which is cross-referenced with some database that looks up whether it's a real person.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-22-2021

Longevity: 18%

how to get around the bank situation? My friends say i can use there details to sign up so real details, however im not sure theyll let me open a bank in there name so how to get around this any ideas?
Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 39%

You know what just hit me, Uber uses Ayden but you have to do a sterling check; which checks background such as criminality & *Credit*

I highly doubt eBay or even Ayden have access to government records, to check an electoral roll or anything as such

Anyways, I will be experimenting with making managed payments accounts which are fully stealth / semi stealth & even genuine.

I feel the best way we can get past this now is just by experimenting & posting results etc - better than pointless theories & arguing

From reading the forums there is this weird split, some say stealth works fine (or even better), others say it’s impossible & there’s some who just want to argue online

Anyways peace hope everyone finds a way
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
hazel137 (06-26-2022), SGT18 (08-29-2021), warmfun (11-20-2021)
Old 08-29-2021

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
You know what just hit me, Uber uses Ayden but you have to do a sterling check; which checks background such as criminality & *Credit*

I highly doubt eBay or even Ayden have access to government records, to check an electoral roll or anything as such

Anyways, I will be experimenting with making managed payments accounts which are fully stealth / semi stealth & even genuine.

I feel the best way we can get past this now is just by experimenting & posting results etc - better than pointless theories & arguing

From reading the forums there is this weird split, some say stealth works fine (or even better), others say it’s impossible & there’s some who just want to argue online

Anyways peace hope everyone finds a way
Agreed, eBay and Adyen are corporations. Not Government bodies. Therefore they would not have access to Government databases to confirm that passports and driving licences provided by eBay sellers are 100% genuine. However they could check that a passport or driving licence number actually exists - just not necessarily see who it relates to.

Should anybody submit creative ID with a passport number or driving licence number that does not exist it is a clear sign that the ID is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and the account will most likely be suspended accordingly.

I suspect that eBay just check the documents to make sure that they look legit, have a valid passport or driving licence number and that the other numbers etc on the document are calculated and presented as they would expect them to be.

With regards to credit checks I have not had any searches show up on my credit reports for my legit accounts. I have been keeping an eye out for them. Maybe they do this for high volume sellers.

Last edited by delboy; 08-29-2021 at 07:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to delboy For This Useful Post:
WestHammer (08-30-2021)
Old 08-31-2021

Longevity: 92%

How would you get real driving license numbers though? and I'm guessing you can only use the one once afters its logged in their systems.

You would need a persons whole id and driving license number to open an account as the license number contains the persons name and DOB plus a couple of numbers n letters at the end which i guess need to be the right ones?!
Old 08-31-2021

Longevity: 92%

Also not to mention the numbers on the back which I'm guessing identifies yourself and license too?!
Old 08-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by medway30 View Post
Also not to mention the numbers on the back which I'm guessing identifies yourself and license too?!
They would fit a DL algorithm at play likely
Old 09-02-2021

Longevity: 28%

As usual no one will offer help..

I m usually an amazon seller and moved away from ebay due to too many donks dropping the price. Amazon has a very tough system to stealth.. if you can do amazon you can do ebay...

I'm still in the process of completing how to bypass ebay in stealth.

ID requirement was a breeze.
Bank is a little tricky.. bank name has got to match ebay, smart move on ebay.. they don't accept credit cards or savings account.. tested on bank login and micro deposit, doesn't work.. but could on micro if you open a joint.. I have the option went creating a savings but didn't use it.. I wanted to test the harder option with mismatch names.. only other option is bank statement.. heard that's the route to go.. testing this and will update in 2 days or so..

If there's experienced stealth creators that are stuck on MP due to fact you dont have docs, but of course can easily create ebay and pass first listing... ill be willing to work with you..
Old 01-27-2022

Longevity: 21%

Hi hope all are well, just wanted to ask something to you guys, around a year and half ago i had two stealth accounts which i changed to Legit personal details upon MP enrollment, i noticed that straight after the details (name and so on, even on top left of ebay where it says Hi (name) had changed), anyway i tried to do the same thing a couple of days ago with another stealth account, its been enrolled but the name at the top left has not changed, anyone else had this issue? any advice anyone could give?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance
Old 01-30-2022
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfumehut View Post
Hi hope all are well, just wanted to ask something to you guys, around a year and half ago i had two stealth accounts which i changed to Legit personal details upon MP enrollment, i noticed that straight after the details (name and so on, even on top left of ebay where it says Hi (name) had changed), anyway i tried to do the same thing a couple of days ago with another stealth account, its been enrolled but the name at the top left has not changed, anyone else had this issue? any advice anyone could give?

Sign out and then sign back in again
The Following User Says Thank You to Jigsaw For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-30-2022)
Old 01-30-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Sign out and then sign back in again
Niot working, the crazy thing is certain emails that come from them has the real name and others have stealth name. no idea what's going on.
Old 01-30-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Niot working, the crazy thing is certain emails that come from them has the real name and others have stealth name. no idea what's going on.
Stealth name emails would be from eb and real name ones from MP? Just wondering
Old 01-30-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Stealth name emails would be from eb and real name ones from MP? Just wondering
Interesting that, with the accounts from a year ago everything got changed instantly, so no idea... any suggestions? as don't really want to cause any further issues with the accounts that are already working well
Old 01-30-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Can you try signing in on a different browser and see if the name updates or clear cache from your browser? Usually it is a cache issue and signing out and back in fixes it all the time for me.
Old 01-30-2022

Quote:
Can you try signing in on a different browser and see if the name updates or clear cache from your browser? Usually it is a cache issue and signing out and back in fixes it all the time for me.
Tried that now as well, still the same issue. No idea why its happening like that. Like most of the emails i get from them having the genuine name, but one had the stealth one.

Last edited by perfumehut; 01-30-2022 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-31-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Tried that now as well, still the same issue. No idea why its happening like that. Like most of the emails i get from them having the genuine name, but one had the stealth one.
Click on the following: 'My eBay' - 'Account' - 'Personal Information' (Will say Business Information if Business account)

Check if name and address details are all correct.
Old 01-31-2022

Quote:
Click on the following: 'My eBay' - 'Account' - 'Personal Information' (Will say Business Information if Business account)

Check if name and address details are all correct.
Thanks for your reply, yes in the business info, owner details its correct info, that's why i don't understand why one or two emails i got have the stealth name in them, and why at the top left it says Hi (stealth name).!
Old 02-01-2022

Quote:

Hi just wondering if anyone else has had any issues recently like this?
Old 03-09-2022
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 93%

So, I have a few accounts which have been laying dormant for a while. Can I switch these across to MP with real details from a previously suspended account (15 years ago)? or will they be banned?
Old 06-26-2022

Longevity: 28%

Hi guys, can anyone direct me to where I can find a comprehensive and up to date stealth guide for setting up with UK managed payments? All the guides I’ve been given are either out of date or for the US. Can anyone help please?

I have some old accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details I’ve never used. If I try to sell on them and attach my bank will they get auto banned? Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to hazel137 For This Useful Post:
SWORDFISH497 (06-28-2022)
Old 07-06-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazel137 View Post
I have some old accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details I’ve never used. If I try to sell on them and attach my bank will they get auto banned? Cheers
You are less likely to get banned if you use UK MP under the true bank owner's name i.e. yours